Chapter 5

Chappie 5 is here :D sorry I updated so late my friend got me addicted to watch this guy Jacksgap on YouTube. I love his accent and his videos. Well hope you enjoy chapter 5. *opens YouTube tab again*

************************************************************************************************************

Louis POV:

Today is a new day I thought as I woke up.

The sunlight shining through the windows blinding me. 

"AHHH!!"

Ouch.

Ugh why must the damn sun always blind me and scare me half to death because my first action is to flip off my bed. 

"Damn you sun!"

Yeah I know it seems like I hate everything but it's not true.

It's just most things....ok not most but...ALL things HAVE to go my way. 

As I lifted myself off the ground I noticed that Harry still wasn't back from his walk yesterday. Where could he possibly have went? Well eventually he'll come back. 

I grabbed my favourite blue dress shirt and my red trousers. Not forgetting about my red white & blue braces as in suspenders.

I walked towards the toilet while beginning to strip out of my pyjamas. 

Me and Harry had matching pyjamas. They were coca cola brand. We wore them almost every night when Haz felt like wearing clothes to bed. 

When I was done taking off my clothes I turned on the shower to the exact temperature I like it.

I took a step in a almost instantly the warm feeling over took my body. Wow moments like this could never last as long as you wanted. I let the water pour down through my hair and flow down my body.

Finally I was done and stepped out of the shower. My hair was now patted down covering my face. 

Where the hell did I put the blow dryer? I wrapped a towel around my lower body and made my way towards the bedroom.

"Now where did I put it?" I muttered to myself.

"Put what?" 

WOAH WHO THE HELL SAID THAT.

As I turned around in search of the voice I saw a young man standing there in a blue Varsity jacket with the letter M on it with a white shirt, black trousers and blue Nike trainers. The tan figure stood there returning the stare that I gave him.

"Um excuse me but...who the hell are you?"

"I'm Zayn....Zayn Malik...Niall's friend..."

"Ok and why are you here?"

"Well I wanted to come thank Harry for bringing Niall to the hospital yesterday after the accident and it truly showed how he cares for-"

"WAIT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"

"Well Niall was out jogging I guess Harry was too and some how they collided and Niall got injured but it's not that serious they just kept him over night to see if he was ok to go back to school."

"So you mean to tell me that Harry took Niall to the hospital yesterday....then where is he now?"

"I don't know I was going to ask you the same question-"

"And how the hell did you get in my room!"

"You guys keep a spare key under your door mat and I see who ever comes in late use it cause I always get back late every night."

"Ok fine.....just let me get dressed then we can go see where Harry went." 

I made my way back to the toilet and put on my clothes.

What the hell is up with these people at my school?

They are flacking stalking your every move.

How the hell do you come to your dorm "late" every single day.

And you just "happen" to see either me or Harry get the spare key from under the floor mat. That's kind of...no not kind of its just plain out....

CREEPY! 

Well where ever Harry is he better explain in detail what happened and as for that guy Zayn he's type creepy. But something about him makes me like him. It could be just his good looks or something more.

I just can't put my finger on it. 

Finally I was dressed in my all too perfect outfit.

I grabbed my car keys and lead Zayn out of the dorm. Ok well we're up pretty early so hopefully security isn't lurking around.

We made our way to my black Porsche that was once parked next to a blue Chevy Camaro with the license plate NJH1993.

I wonder what that stands for. As I opened the car door Zayn sat in the passenger seat. 

"Did you wash your hands?"

"Huh what are you talking about?"

"Did...you...wash...your...hands!?"

"Well yeah of course I did take a shower this morning!"

"Ok just making sure I don't want to get my interior messed up just yet..."

"Yeah sure whatever." 

Once I started the car I put the gear in drive and finally we were off to go find my Hazza and I'm guessing his Niall?

Well we'll see of theres enough room for everyone I mean I don't want to like ruin the seats and all.