Chapter 12

Hello der guys :D I dedicated this chapter to XxpurplerainxX because we had a nice convo and I would like to thank you for that and because we have the same birthday :D hope you have fun on your special day :D 

First off I would like to thank you guys to getting me to over 2,000 reads in about 3 weeks thats freaking awesome :D

This week is my last week of work YAY!! which means I will have more time to update :D I'm also going for volleyball tryouts August 20th so I'll be going for runs more often. My birthday is also coming up August 11th WOOO!!!! And....I'm going on holiday/vacation soon :D So this month is going to be busy for me.

I'll also have to start to write my stories on paper instead of typing them out on my phone since my mom is deciding to take it away for the whole month of August.I think I'll last because my phone was stolen in March and I was without a phone for a while.

Anyways here's chapter 12 a littler earlier than expected as well as a bit longer than expected so thats good :D well enjoy: 

P.S. theres some sort of R rated part in the beginning its not that graphic but if you want you can skip over it but then you wont know what Liam walked in on....

P.P.S. For people's birthday's coming up I will dedicate the next couple of chapters to you guys so yeah Leo power :D

***************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV: 

"Morning Nialler!"

I said towards the gorgeous blonde headed boy as he woke. His beautiful blue eyes finally opened and set upon me.

"Hey Haz!" He's absolutely gorgeous. Who wouldn't be head over heels for him.

"Hey gorgeous. How was your rest?"

"It was good. It got better when I woke up and saw you next to me." Aww. How nice. I'm completely speechless.

I could already feel my cheeks burning which obviously gave away me blushing. Oh gosh this is so embarrassing. I reached over to my left and grabbed the pillow that was there. I dug my face into the pillow until it was no longer visible and all I could see was the white fabric that lined it.

"Why're you hiding your face? It's cute when you blush."

I rose my head from the pillow probably bright as a tomato.

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

With that he leaned in towards me making our lips collide.

The butterflies in my stomach went wild. I could feel my stomach drop into what felt like a pit. I know it's so wrong but it feels so right. His warm body crawled slowly on top of mine. As we both passionately kissed each other not regretting a thing, he took things a step further.

He slowly began to grind his member onto mine making me unbelievably satisfied. I could feel him getting harder and harder with his every move. I pulled off his shirt letting him know I want more. At this moment I'm invincible I don't care if anyone else can't see it but Niall and I together are invincible and nothing can ruin this not even-

"OMIGOSH!"

Shit!

Niall climbed off of me so fast you couldn't even see the embarrassment now showing on his face. Who the hell interrupted our- Liam! Shit shit shit!

"I'm so sorry I didn't I didn't know you-you guys were-"

"I have to use the toilet!" Niall interrupted Liam practically running into the toilet leaving me alone to deal with the embarrassment.