Part 2

hello jumping right back in where we left off! have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious pov

When we leave the training room I take Teddy Bear with me to the doctor Evan has in the building. " Do you have anything you need to take with you so we can leave after we are done?" I ask her "No the only thing I have are the clothes I'm wearing Delirious." she answers I stop in my tracks and look at the clothes she is wearing a pair of holely shorts and a tang top that has seen better days. I look over to Evan like really man? "She refused to take anything I gave her." he told me I look over to her for confirmation. "It's true." she said like it was nothing "We are going shopping after we get patched up." I tell her she does not say anything, just looks out the window as we walked by them. "Cartoonz! We need a quick patch up!" I call when we walk into the clinic. "Hey Del! What were you doing this time?" he ask looking at me and Teddy Bear. " I just got myself a Baby I'd like you to meet Teddy Bear." I tell him the scared look on cartoonz face tells me they have meet before. "I have meet her before... is she tamed now?"he asks not moving. "Not really I'm behaving right now." Teddy tells him with a smirk. "That don't make me feel any better." Cartoonz says "She is not going to hurt you unless you do something to her or me." I tell him "Alright.." he don't sound completely on board but he cleans me and Teddy up. " See? She did not snap you in half." I tell him.

Teddys pov

Besides the redickulous name I now have to deal with. I'm stuck with this nut job till I get to see my family. I have been gone from them for so long. It's been 3 years, I hope they are okay. " I told you I was behaving." I say to cartoonz. Which made him flinch. I stand up and walk to stand behind Delirious since I'm done getting patched up. "You ready to go?" he asks me, I nod to him a yes in response I don't want to talk unless necessary. When we get ready to leave the building and make our way to the car. We start driving Delirious is sitting in the back seat in front of me in the limo. Just staring at me, "What is it Delirious?" I ask him. "Come on at least call me Daddy when we are alone~"he whines. That's what he wanted damn nut job.I think to myself "What do you want daddy?" I tell him. His eyes light up like the fourth of the july. He moves next to me "Good girl. Now what kind of clothes does daddies Teddy Bear want?"He asks petting my head. God I hate that. "Whatever Daddy wants me to wear. Just remember I do have to be able to fight in them." I tell him. He smiles and gives that insane laugh of his. I smirk at the laugh it is cute I think to myself "You like my laugh Teddy Bear?" he asks "Yeah I think it's cute." I tell him "You have nice deep blue eyes too." I tell him. He seem taken back by my honesty I think because he had nothing else to say. We get out in a shopping district I guess never been outside so I have no idea where we are.Delirious holds my hand and drags me into one of the clothing stores and throws me at the staff. "Fix her up for me in a couple different outfits would you." It's more of a demand then a request. Yet no one batted an eye at this and did what he said to do.By the time we are done there are a pile of clothes that he liked on me mostly blue colored.He pays and we walk up to the limbo again. The driver is putting everything in the car. As I hear a metallic click behind me. When I spin around its someone I don't know with a gun pointed at delirious I snap the gun out of his hand kick his knee back and throw the gun. Delirious grabs the guy knocks him out and throws him to the driver who throws him in the trunk too. Delirious pulls me into the car and we drive away.

Delirious pov

"That's my good girl." I say to her as I pet her head she don't make the normal face, so she don't completely hate when I do this I think to myself. "Bruno take that trash back to Vanoss after you drop us off at home." I tell the driver. "Now as for you what kind of treat do you want?" I ask Teddy. She looks a little puzzled "What do you mean?" she asks " You did a good job MY Teddy Bear, even if you don't fully trust me you still protected me, when you could have let me die and you could have run home." I tell her "It was Instinct I just did my job, I don't need a treat." she tells me "Well to bad what kind of food do you like?"I ask her best way to tame a beast is to give it, it's favorite food I tell myself. "Cookies? Hamberger? Pizza?" I name a few things but saw her perk up a bit at the mention of pizza I think. "You like pizza MY Teddy Bear?" I ask moving her to my lap She looks a little scared sitting in my lap, I thought I felt her shake. "Y-yeah I like pizza." she stuttered for a second that's cute. "When we get home I'll order you pizza and you take a shower I want MY Teddy Bear to be clean and in new clothes when I get done with some business. " I'm guessing that's your way of telling me I stink." she laughs and goes to move away from me.I love her laugh I think to myself. I hold her in place tho. "Yes but I like your scent." I tell her I can feel her tense up she feels my face on her neck.

Teddys pov

*internal screaming* What is going on here?!What are you doing touching me?! I need to get off him without killing him! "Is this your house?!" I say in a bit of a high pitch and move over to the window a bit. He lets me go a bit its more of a mansion then a house. " Yes this is OUR home.I'll pull up the floor plan so you can memorize it." he tells me. We get out of the limo I help Bruno with the clothes even if he told me he got it. Delirious opens the door and shows me to my room which he made it a point to tell me his is right next door. "Okay Daddy I'll shower and get dressed and i'll meet you in your office okay?" I ask him his eyes light up again. "Yes." he says and walks out of the room I look around the room It's really nice. Bruno finished helping me put my things away. I look at the bed "You glad to have your own room?" he asked "No just glad that I have a bed to sleep on." he gives me a worried look "Its okay you get use to sleeping in a chair after a year." I say smiling. "And wait till delirious finds out we are going to have to go shopping again." I say laughing Bruno tilts his head a bit " we got me clothes but not the under clothes."I tell him He bust out laughing "Oh! Oops." he says still laughing as he leaves the room. I take my clothes off and jump in the shower when I hear the bathroom door open "Hey Teddy? What do you want on your pizza?" Delirious ask. I stick my head out of the shower and look at him he is covering his eyes, good boy I think to myself. "Whatever you want Daddy I'm not picky." I tell him " It's your treat so what will it be?"he asks "Pepperoni then." I tell him "Oh and Bruno told me what you told him about your under clothes." he uncovers his eyes "I sent one of the maids to go pick some up right now." he smiled looking me up and down. Trying to make out out my frame. "Daddy want to see?"I ask him "No!" He says leaving the room. "Good I'm not that crazy, and now I know him and Bruno talk."I say to myself I finish the shower and dry off and go back into the room. When I enter the maid is walking in and hands me my under clothes, I thank her for going to the trouble. She tells me no problem, sweet old lady. I tell myself. I get changed and put on jeans and a light blue shirt and blue hoodie, and walk up to delirious's office door and knock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now see you in the next chapter!