Part 12

here we go the next chapter see you at the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan's pov

Did she just tell me she forgave me? "Delirious! Get over here!" this is not good I need to put more pressure on this! "Hey where is Cartoonz?!" I yell When Delirious comes over. "Teddy! Your going to be fine!" he tells her "CARTOONZ!?" he yells for him Teddy gives Delirious a faint smile "I..Love..you...John....athan.." Is the last thing she says to us. When her eyes close and Cartoonz comes running over with a stretcher. "Put her on!" cartoonz yells at us we do what he asks and they drives away with her,and Lui. I look over to Delirious who is just shaking. He has Teddy's blood on his hands and what's left of Anthony everywhere else. "Delirious?" I call to him I'm not sure how he is even I'm not feeling to well about this. He walks off, not answering me. Moo and Nogla come back with Anthony senior. I Just look at him I have no idea how to tell him anything of what happened. Or I may just yell at him. "I know Vanoss." he tells me " You know what?" I snap making him, Moo and Nolga jump "I-I know about what my son just did, and why he is no longer with us. As he looks at his sons bloody corpse. "I am truly sorry Is -is the girl dead?" He ask me. "I don't know I think she is." I tell him, as I start shaking "You knew her?" he asks me "We grew up together." I tell him.I just lost a friend who I had known my whole life and just got back! I need to get out of here. "I'm sorry about your son sir. But I need to go." I tell him walking away. "I'm sorry about your friend too." He tells me When I leave Moo and Terroriser and Nogla are with me, Nogla is driving so moo and Terroriser are sitting in the back with me "Evan." moo calls to me I ignore him at first "Evan!" he yells this time. "What!?" I yell back "It's okay to cry Evan." Terroriser tells me. "We need to find Delirious. I'll cry later." I tell him holding tears back. "I see him!" Nogla shouts as he pulls over to the side of the road. Delirious is just standing on the side of the road. I get out of the car and walk up to him. "Johnathan?" I call to him When he turns around he is wearing the mask Teddy was wearing the day of the festival. I can see the tears in his eyes and I know he can see mine. I walk up to him and hug him and when I do all the strength in his legs gave out and we are on our knees crying. When we calm down a bit, we stand up and I put him in my car. "Should we go check on Granny?"I ask Delirious, who only nods in response.With that Nogla drives to Delirious's house. That's where we sent her after we saw her on the road. When we get there the truck is pulled off to the side and Granny and Bruno are waiting out front of the house. "Delirious!" Granny says running up to him to hug him. "Oh and Vanoss your okay too!" she tells me as I get out of the car. She sees Moo, Terroriser, and Nogla but not Teddy and she seems alarmed "Where is she?" she asks as her voice cracks we all looked down as Delirious and me started to cry again, this time so did moo and terroriser. "No..No" she shakes her head and is looking at us waiting for us to tell her it's a joke. Bruno is just as shocked he opens the door and has us all funnel into the house. We make our way to Delirious's room, as we all look at Teddy's room as we pass it. "What happened?" Granny ask as we sit around him on his bed. "Anthony jr. was trying to kill me, he had Teddy's hands cuffed that she looked like she was having trouble getting out of,and he was holding her by her hair.. When he moved closer to me to kill me Teddy ripped her hair out of his hands and stood in front of me.. And he slit her throat" delirious tells Granny, as Granny goes to hug him she adjust her shoulder because Delirious is still wearing the mask he has not taken it off. "Then that's when we got there, I just saw Teddy go down.You leaped at Anthony jr. and made him into mince meat when Lui and Nogla pulled you off him. As I put pressure on her neck."I told Granny. "What did she tell you?" Delirious asked me "I think she said she forgave me." I tell him starting to cry but holding back a bit. He smiles at me I think can't tell with the mask on. "I knew she did not hate you as much as she lead us on to believe." Delirious tells me, as I laugh. "But she loved you till the very end."I tell him, making him start to cry again. "What?" Granny asks " The last thing she said was "I love you Johnathen." I tell her she smiles at that and almost starts crying herself. "Where is she now?" Granny asks "Cartoonz and lui took her." I tell her "Wait do you know if she is dead or not?"Granny ask "I'm almost sure she is she stopped breathing after what she said to Delirious." I tell her "Oh my god you all have no idea if cartoonz was able to save her life or not?"she asks us. "Well no-Go see Cartoonz!" she cuts me off "Go make sure try and think positive, don't give up on her!"Granny tells us as she stands up . "Granny...she did not make it."Delirious tells her taking her hand. "I don't believe this! Your not even sure!" she barks at us. I can see it pains Delirious. "If I go and she is gone...I can't deal with that." Delirious tells her, Granny takes a deep breath and slaps him, the smack is so hard the mask comes off of him. That kind of took everyone by surprise. "You will regret not being with her for the rest of your life, if she dies without you being with her. What happens if she does make it and the first person she wants to see is not there for her." she tells him as she opens the door "I'm going to her. You do what you want." she tells us as she walks out. Delirious stands up a few minutes later "Let's go." I smile thank god I wanted to go to. Terroriser grabs the keys from Nogla "We need to get there fast I'll drive." he tells us "No I will." Delirious says taking the keys we run to the car and haul all kinds of ass to Cartoonz office. Delirious parks the car on the steps of my building and runs in before us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you liked this chapter see you in the next one!