Part 1

Hello this story pov jumps around alot just so you can see this as a whole story and other peoples perspectives. hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss pov

"Look Delirious everyone has one it's high time you get one for yourself." I tell him as we continue walking down the dark hallway. " It would make me feel safer knowing you have one watching your back." we reach the end of the hall to a big red door. "You don't have one vanoss! I know everyone in the gang should have one but i'm not stable enough to have one!" delirious says in a huff "I have enough body guards that it seem a little redundant to have one,at the moment. I am the boss and my right hand man should have one." I say with a smirk. "Whatever you say boss, but if I don't find one I like I'm not picking one, I'll wait for the next group." he tells me crossing his arms. " Deal but you are going to get one, you go on the most dangerous missions." I tell him as we walk into the room.

Delirious pov

Vanoss opened the door and inside were two rows of girls 5 on each side. I don't want to have an "baby". That's there codename until we name them. No one is crazy enough to do the things I do. "Babies" are assassins trained to be the finest and vanoss picks each one to help us out on missions.I'm only here because I may have overdone it on the last mission and went a little crazy."Delirious" vanoss called to me "What?! I'm looking!" I tell him. "I want you to take this seriously. One of these women will be the one watching your ass." vanoss says rolling his eyes "Ugh, whatever bitch." I tell him going back to look over the girls files. When a steel door catches my eye. It's in the way corner of the room, and it's guarded. "Well that's not suspicious at all." I say walking up to the door. "There is nothing in there for you Delirious the girls are over here." vanoss says " Moo and Terroriser what would you be guarding?" I say laughing like a nut. "You heard the boss nothing for you." moo tells me not looking at me. "Oh but now I want to know what needs you two to protect it?" I say licking me teeth. "We are not protecting it." Terroriser says " Now that is interesting then are you protecting us from it?" I go to push open the door but have my hand stopped by the both of them. "Your going to want to let me go before I really lose it." I warn them twitching. "Enough! I'll let him in. I don't need you two in the hospital wing." vanoss says in a huff "Was that so hard." I tell him smiling.

Vanoss pov

" Your going in by yourself I'm not going in there, so take a weapon with you." I tell him " I always have my knife on me, now let me see what's got you all scared. " delirious says with a grin spreading wildly. " Not scared cautious, that one don't care to much for us." I tell him. Delirious gives me a questioning look but I just unlock the door and let him go in. Terroriser follows him in just in case, Del needs back up. I close the door and open the peephole in the door to watch what's going on. I tell Moo to go turn the lights on in the room so they can see her. My biggest regret, and biggest fuck up.

Delirious pov

As soon as Vanoss opened the door I run passed him and into the room, I look behind me and see that Terroriser had followed me in. The lights in the room came on a few seconds later, And I can see someone heavily chained to it. I walk up a little closer and I can see that their eyes and mouth are covered. "Is that a women?" I ask Terroriser. "Yeah she is." he answered pointed his gun in her direction. " She is locked up tighter then our safe I don't think you need that." I tell him "I'm not so sure she is still chained up all the way." he tells me. "Your right I'm not. Hello again Terroriser." she spoke I whip my head around to see most of the chains on the floor. And the gag out of her mouth. "Long time no see." he says in a growl. "Awwe what are you still mad at me? It's your own damn fault for not keeping your guard up. What are you doing in here this time I know it's not feeding time otherwise you would have sent the girls in. So what do we have here?" she says as she tilts her head to the side. "I smell someone new who did you bring with you?" she says as she removes her blindfold. She has Dark brown eyes I think to myself. "Well ain't you full of surprises, what you locked up for sweetie-" A chair is launched at my head, I step out of the way of the flying object. "Don't call me that." she says as she runs to the door and launches herself at it leaving one hell of a dent. "Well hello Vanoss."she says sticking her hand through the peephole trying to grab vanoss. I run over to put myself in between him and her. "What the hell are you?" I say a little excited. " That's what happens when you get ahead of yourself and don't ask the right questions." she tells me as she backs up all the way to the other wall. "Why not just tell him what I am Evan." she say. "How do you know his real name?!" Terroriser yells she ignores him and runs full sprint at the door again. This time terroriser fires a shot at her and she slides on her knees dodging it and punches the door making the dent even bigger. I'm getting excited watching her move like that she is a little nuts. I run up to her blade in hand and swing at her throat, I need to protect Vanoss from her if she makes it thru that door. She leans back dodging my knife and she moves herself away from me and Terroriser and jumps to a beam in the ceiling and just walks back and forth.