Part 4

Dels pov

I can live with that she may not have said she trusted me but she did hold me to comfort me but it's a start and she said she won't kill herself for as long as possible. I did not really tell her I liked her either,but it might be a little soon for just being day one. Though she did save me twice, I think to myself. I feel her start to run her fingers threw my hair and it feels good I look up at her I don't think she knows she is doing it. She never looks down at me while I look at her. Till I push my head higher so she can go threw more of my hair. At this she looks down and I'm smiling at her. She looks over to her hand and goes to pull it away but I grab onto it and hold it in place. " It feels nice, don't stop." I tell her and go back to watching the movie. It takes her a few seconds to start up again. She must have been debating with herself.

Granny's pov

Its 3:30 in the morning I wonder if they are still watching movies? I creep into the room, the t.v is on but they are asleep.I smile at them they look like kids at a sleepover. I sigh "young love" I tell myself. I turn the t.v off and go throw a blanket over the master and put one over on the young miss. When she sits up and grabs my hand not hard tho.When she sees it's me she lets go and goes to apologize. I shake my head at her. "Its okay its part of the job, and you did not hurt me." I whisper " Now go back to cuddling the master, like you were before." I tease at her when she sees he is holding onto her.she throws him off her, and goes to leave the bed.so cute.I tell myself. "Its okay he will be angry in the morning if he finds you not here when he wakes up." I tell her laying her back down. " We will have a talk in the morning I will inform the master to send you to me sometime tomorrow." I tell her throwing the blanket on her and leaving the room.

Teddys pov

I wake up to the sunlight peeking thru the window. Wow sunlight, That's a new feeling to wake up to. So is the heavy force on top of me.I look down and it's delirious. Still out cold,his face using my boobs as pillows. He has a cute sleeping face I run my fingers thru his hair again like last night. His hair is really soft, I think to myself.when I feel him start to wake up a bit "You up daddy?" I ask him. He grunts a little and stretches on top of me still. "Good morning MY Teddy Bear." His face is a little close to mine as he says this with a smile he sounds a little proud when he says MY teddy bear. "Morning Daddy." I tell him when I go to get up from underneath him he holds me in place. "Just a little longer." He tells me but that don't last long as the old maid comes bursting thru the door. "Good morning master time to get up you have a business meeting in 30 minutes!" She tell him pulling him off me I thank her mentally. " And here you go miss this is the masters schedule keep him on time he likes to putt around a lot. There is also an appointment for you miss in there with me when you are done with the masters schedule today." She tells me I nod in agreement. She has delirious take a shower and lets me go take one to in my own room. She stays in his room to get his suit ready. When I get into my room there is a suit for me to put on I'm guessing the old women did it before she came in the room.I jump in the shower and get dressed in the suit. I walk out of my room the maid is standing outside dels door waiting for me. "He is not ready yet, we will have to wait a bit." She tells me. I nod and wait for Del to come out. "How long have you worked here?"I asked her I might as well get Intel. "Oh I have been working here since the master was little. I knew him when he was 8 years old. Bit of a trouble maker then too." I laugh at the story. " You may call me Granny everyone else around here does." she tells me and continues on. "You're the first girl he has ever brought home tho, even if it's for work he never has brought one home to stay here." she tells me at that moment delirious burst out of his room. " What are you telling her that for?!" he asks her. I smile. "Was I saying something dear?" She turns and asks me "Nope we were just standing here waiting for you." I tell him.