9 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

ɴɪɴᴇ
════════════════════

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked

"You're free from your punishment." I smiled at him.

"E-El, I can't believe it, how'd you do it?" He asked, chuckling in disbelief.

"Worked my magic." I nudged him in the shoulder.

"Well, what about you?" He asked, still smiling.

"It's nothing, just a couple tasks here and there." I lied.

"I'm really sorry." Jungkook slightly pouted. "We should've done this together."

"Don't worry about it." I playfully ruffled his hair as his cheeks turned red. "Come on, let's put on our training gear on." I tugged at his arm, as we went into the training room. The trainees were already prepared, and in their full body gear.

"Jungkook, El." Namjoon stared at us both. "Join us."

We silently made our way to the middle.

"We will not be training in groups today. All twelv- eleven of you, will be tested on your reaction time. Basically, how well you react to certain situations under pressure. All of us will be working with you together or individually, depending on your skill."

"Since not everyone is present, we will not have an even number. That means everyone will get into pairs, and there will be one group of three. You'll have the privilege to chose who you are the most comfortable fighting with, so please don't let this privilege get taken away." Jin announced as he slowly paced back and forth.

I glanced at Jungkook, but he gave me worried eyes in return. "Listen, i'm not gonna hit you." He shyly explained. "So, I can't be your partner."

"You're too soft." I playfully nudged his shoulder before going to find a different partner.

I spotted Lisa standing alone.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey." I gently tapped her on the shoulder. "do you wanna train together?"

"Yeah." She hesitantly replied.

"Stand across from your partner." Jin instructed, as he watched us.

"The goal is to pin the other person down first. If you do so, you will get a point. If you fail to do so, that's ten laps." Jin gripped the clipboard in his hands.

"Start."

Shit. This is harder than it looks. Don't get me wrong, I could pin her down in a second. It's just that, I don't want to. She looks so fragile. So I did what I do best, and kept stalling.