49 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑔𝑒

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
════════════════════

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ════════════════════

"Enough about my hair. We need to get to the others, now."

Hoseok snapped out of his trance, and picked up the bag Jimin dropped.

"Who the hell is she?"

Hoseok cleared his throat. "She was hiding, and didn't know a fire was spreading. I took her with me."

Jimin gave one last glare at the girl before nodding to Hoseok. "We need to move."

He ran forward, while Hoseok stayed behind. He gave her a weak smile. "Cmon, let's get out of here."

She smiled, taking his hand.

                 » » »

I curled my fingers around the dirt wall. Riley pulled me by my shirt, his eyes wide.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"They're out there Riley. We need to save them."

He narrowed his eyes. "If either one of us is exposed to that air, we'll die."

I scrunched my nose. "That air?"

"Listen, the fire alone could kill us, but I know where they got the gasoline from." He raised his brows. "I work at the laboratory."

"So you're saying it's chemically poisoned or something?"

His shoulders finally relaxed, knowing that I understood after minutes of arguing. "Exactly."

"That's exactly why we need to go out there."

He rolled his eyes, sinking against the wall.

"Listen Riley. They don't know what we know. If they don't hide, they'll die from the chemicals."

He sighed. "How would we protect ourselves?"

I dug around the dirt. "Masks. We can make masks out of the shit in this cave."

"Hey." He furrowed his brows. "No need to diss the cave."

"Stop messing around, and start searching."

He raised his brow. "Yes ma'am."

                 » » »

"Jin sir, there's a problem at the targeted area."

He quickly ran to the woman's monitor, and looked in disbelief. "How the hell did this happen?"