3 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝑜𝒹𝒹

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
════════════════════

I dropped the underwear onto the floor and moved away from the bed

moved away from the bed. The man glanced
at me, confused. He was wearing an all black
hoodie which already seemed sketchy, but I
mean I was the one holding his underwear.

He cleared his throat.

"I wanted to see if my new roommate was going to be a psychopath or not." I quickly admitted, all in one breath. The handsome man softly chuckled, shaking his head. Someone should really tell him that there's a no laughing policy, apparently.

"Yeah, well I'm not a psychopath. I'm Kim Taehyung." He held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Kim Taehyung." I smiled, while extending my arm. "Leana."

"You don't have to call me by my full name." He chuckled. "Call me Tae."

"Okay." I finally shook his hand. "Tae, call me El."

"El." He repeated my name, making sure he heard me right. "I think they're serving lunch to all the new trainees." Taehyung pointed out to the hallway.

"You're just gonna skip the shower?" I playfully raised my brow.

A slight smirk appeared on his face as he leaned closer. "Food's far more important." He softly whispered, as the smell of his cologne spread.

"Agreed." I pursed my lips while nodding. 

"Shall we." Taehyung locked his arm with mine, like a gentleman would decades ago.

We walked to the dark and gloomy cafeteria, arm in arm. The smell wasn't of food, as it should've been, but instead janitor equipment. I glanced around for an empty table, which there were many of actually, and happened to find my friend, Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook." I called his name loudly, hoping he'd turn around.

The poor guy was sitting by himself, except for that tray of spaghetti staring right at him. I brought Tae to the table, sitting him down beside me. Jungkook nearly spit out his drink as he reached over the table to pull me into a warm hug. "I didn't even see you."

"I called your name ten times." I exaggerated while squeezing him in my arms.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and gave him a  small nod. It's little thing he does when he meets people for the first time. Tae lowered his brow, expecting a hand shake or something similar.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook looked down at his food and back at me. I could see the guilt in his eyes, as it's something he's been doing since we young. I stepped into the line with Tae, while trying to get a glimpse of the food. It could be a lot worse.