50 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

"Jimin

"Jimin."

Hoseok relied on the singing birds to wake him up, but now it was his duty to make sure he was awake by eight o clock.

He lightly tapped his cheek, then walked over to the window, pulling the curtains apart. Jimin squinted his eyes, hiding the blanket over his head.

"I let you sleep thirty minutes in today. Let's go, we have to get working."

Hoseok greeted his aunt in the kitchen. He kissed her cheek, and knelt in front of the wooden table. Jimin shortly followed, rubbing his eyes open.

"Good morning Jimin." His aunt smiled, while placing a plate of bread on the table.

"Good morning." He mumbled, after stuffing a piece of bread in his mouth.

Hoseok stood on his feet, and gave a nod to Jimin, who stood up directly after him.

"We're leaving now, bye aunt-"

"You boys are leaving already? Take some food with you." She pushed the plate, and he shook his head.

"We need to get to work now. We'll be back midday."

"Bye." She smiled, holding the wet cloth in her hands.

They rushed down the crooked steps and Hoseok opened the door to the restaurant. He managed to get a place to live right above it.

"Alright, we'll open in an hour. I'll pile the wood, you fetch the water."

Hoseok already left, leaving Jimin alone. He rolled up his dirt stained sleeves, and brushed his hair back. The bucket was in one hand, while a lengthy rope was in his other.

He threw the tied bucket into the well, and drew his arms back as soon as it was filled to the top. He pulled the rope, the veins in his arms showing their true color. As soon as he held the bucket of water, he walked back over to the restaurant.

"Thanks." Hoseok grabbed the bucket from his arms, and set it on the floor. He grabbed a wooden stool, as Jimin did. Hoseok stared at Jimin, before breaking the silence.

"How are you feeling right now?"

Jimin licked his lips. "A little dehydrated."

Hoseok quickly breathed in. "That's not what I meant."

"So what do you mean?" He pulled the bucket of water to the table, pouring some in a canteen he found.