62 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉

sɪxᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

sɪxᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ════════════════════

"Not again." I muttered.

"I said don't move." Ceres yelled, watching Jimin slowly return next to me.

"On the floor." She commanded. I gently knelt to the ground, letting my knees brush the dirt.

Jimin chuckled, raising his eyebrows as she pointed the ground. "Who the hell do you think you're ordering around?"

"You'd be smart if you listened. I wouldn't want that wound to deepen."

"Jimin, just get on the damn floor." I scolded him, pulling him next to me.

She crossed her arms, and pleasingly nodded. "That's more like it."

"Listen, we didn't mean to bomb your people. It wasn't our idea." I tried to explain, but she stood uninterested.

"You expect me to believe you accidentally set of a bomb killing many more than you did before." She tugged at the knife by her side.

"Well, if I may add, you did kind of bomb us first."

"I never allowed you to speak." She scolded Jimin, who was chuckling to himself.

"Sorry." He sarcastically raised his hands in defense.

Ceres shifted her gaze to me. I quickly avoided her eyes, gulping loudly. I heard her footsteps come closer as she was now standing in front of me.

"You lied to me."

My eyes widened. "W-what, how did I lie to you?"

"I trusted you." She admitted, playing with her hands.

"And I trusted you when you said you'd help me find my boyfriend, but instead you tried to hang him." I fought back, looking her directly in the eyes.

"You never said he was murderer."

"That makes two." I mumbled, lifting myself. She kicked out her leg, leaving my back on the hard ground.

"I never said you were free to go. You two can make a quick decision. Either you come with me, or he does."

"Or maybe I should just kill you and feed you to that human eating dog." Jimin spat, earning a kick to his stomach.

She harshly pulled the small knife, resting at her side, and brought it to his neck. "As you can tell, I've lost my patience. If the decisions to hard to make, I'll choose myself."

"What do you want us for?" I asked, trying to figure out whether she was bluffing or not.

"The person who joins me will be my slave for a month." She calmly spoke. I narrowed my eyes, catching her attention.