33 𝑔𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓁𝑒

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
════════════════════

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ════════════════════

"Meet my neighbor, Lisa."

All three of our eyes went wide, as the boy stood confused. Lisa quickly ducked her head, and Jimin and I exchanged glances.

"What's the matter?" The kid asked.

Jimin coughed, breaking the awkward silence. I gave him a look, and he just raised his eyebrows at me.

I cleared my throat. "Everything's fine." I smiled. Lisa's head was still down, as she tried to smile every once in a while.

"Hi Lisa." I extended my arm. "Nice to meet you.

She gulped as she looked at my hand. As soon as hers touched mine, I greeted her with a smile.

"Hi." She smiled softly. Her voice was soft, as she was a soft spoken girl. Yet she had a calm and refreshing tone, with extensive kindness.

Lisa looked over at the young boy. "How about you go water the garden, alright?"

She tapped the boys head, as he went along to the garden. She walked inside, and directed her attention at me.

"Shall we talk about this?" She asked. Her eyes wandering and nervous. I nodded, and she led us to a wooden table.

I sat beside Jimin, while Lisa was across from me

I sat beside Jimin, while Lisa was across from me. She waited till we were seated, and looked at up at me.

"How have you been?" She straightened her dress.

I chuckled. "Lisa, I should be asking you that." I squeezed her shoulder.

"I'm doing very well here." She smiled.