Chapter 1

Autumn's POV
I'm Autumn Paige Taylor I live in Los Angeles, California but I am on the plane to move to Berkshire. My mom got a job offer so we're moving. It's always just been me and mom, nothing different. Right now I am missing a huge and important gymnastics meet.
On the plane•••
"Are you all right," mom asks.
"Mom, just because I am missing a very important gymnastics meet, this weekend doesn't mean I'm not ok," I say getting a little mad that she brought it up.
"Aww, honey I know its hard but we'll get through it," she says.
"Get through what, my dream of being in the Olympics," I say.
"Autumn I found a gym for you to train at in Berkshire," she says.
"Ok, I'm going to get some sleep," I say then close my eyes and fall into a deep  sleep.
Skip the Plane Ride•••
We are now at our new home so I decorate my room.

Skip the Plane Ride•••We are now at our new home so I decorate my room

I grab my book and sit down and read. Then mom walks in.
"What book are you reading," she asks.
"Mousetrap by, Agatha Christie," I say.
"Well, I love that you're reading but, put on some decent clothes, we have company coming in an hour," she says.
"Do I have to wear a dress," I ask really hoping she says no.
"No but I would love it if you would" she says then leaves. I put on this.

Then put my hair in two braids and do my makeup

Then put my hair in two braids and do my makeup. I go down stairs and get some stuff out to bake a cake and put it in the oven. Then I make the icing and put it in the fridge.
DING DONG
I heard the door so I walk over to it but mom opened it before me. I see five people in front of me. Two boys who look about my age, a little girl with blonde hair, and a man and woman, who I am guessing is their parents.
"Hi, I'm Sara," the woman says. "This is Max and Harvey the twins," she says about the two boys.
"I'm Tilly," the little girl says. I smile.
"And this is Paul, my husband," Sara says.
" I already met  Sara, but nice to meet you, I'm Natalie, " my mom says.
"I'm Autumn," I say.
"Come in," mom says. That's when the oven timer went off.
"I'll get it," I say and walk into the kitchen. I take out the cake and set it aside to cool. Then I take out the icing.
I wait a few minutes then start the spread the frosting on the cake.
"Hey, do you need any help," one of the boys comes into the kitchen and says. I think it's Max.
"No, unless you can help me get into the Olympics in a few years," I say jokingly.
"Well, I can't help you with that," he says laughing.
"You're Max, right," I ask to make sure.
"Yes," he says.
"Cool," I say.
Skip dinner•••
We all go and sit down in the living room after we eat to talk. Our parents start talking about something but I didn't listen.
"So about the Olympics thing," Max says.
"What about it," I say.
"Well, what sport do you do," he asks.
"Gymnastics, I've done it most of my life," I say.
"Awesome," he says. Then I get a snapchat from my best friend, Aubree. It was a picture of her and my other friends that said 'Really missing you'. It made me sad.
Later that afternoon•••
"Will I see you at school tomorrow," Max asks.
"Tomorrow is Friday so no, I'll be there Monday though," I say.
"Good," he says.
"Bye, Max, Harvey, Tilly," I say to my new friends.
"Bye," they say. It was late so I went upstairs changed then went to bed.