Chapter 12

Autumn's POV
A few days later on the weekend
I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast. Max called me and said his parents took Tilly and Leo to go get breakfast. So they are coming here to eat breakfast. When they finally get there we eat and Max wanted to talk. So we went upstairs to my room.
"Autumn I love you, but you need to know that I wanted to ask you out in the beginning and Harvey boosted my confidence by daring me to ask you," he said nervously.
"I love you too, and I'm glad you told me so it didn't come up later and make everything worse," I say and kiss him.
"Let's go downstairs, are you staying the night here tonight," I ask.
"Yep, if that's ok," he says.
"Yeah," I say. We go downstairs and see Harvey and Brooklyn kissing of course.
"What did we do," Max asked me.
"I don't know," I say. Harvey and Brooklyn back up and just look at at us.
"Get a room if you're gonna do that," Max says.
"Why don't we go do something," I say.
"Sure but what," Harvey said.
"I don't know," I say.
"Let's, go shopping," Brooklyn says.
"Yeah," I say.
"Fine, we'll go get ready and let you guys get ready," Max says.
"Ok, see you in a few minutes," I say. And we go upstairs to get ready. I put on this and do my makeup and go downstairs.

 I put on this and do my makeup and go downstairs

"Ready," I say as Brooke comes downstairs.
"Yep," she says. Then the boys come in.
"Ready to go," Max says.
"Yeah," I say. Max and I get in the front and Harvey and Brooklyn got in the back. Max put one of his hands on mine and held it.
Skip to the mall•••
We all walked in and went to a few different stores and Brooklyn and I got one thing for our rooms. I got this.

And a few other things

And a few other things. We decided we wanted to get some food so we did. Then we went home.
"Max you wanna help me set the swing thing up in my room," I asked.
"I'd love to," he says and we go upstairs and set it up. After it's set up he sits down and I sit on his lap and he kisses me.
"I love," I say.
"I love you too," he says.
"We should go downstairs and check on Brooke and Harvs," I say and we walk downstairs.
"What are we having for dinner," Harvey asks.
"I could make spaghetti," I say.
"That sounds good," Brooke says. I start to boil the water and Max comes over and puts his arms around my waist and he kisses me. I turn around so I'm facing him and push him againat the counter and he put his hands back on the counter.
"That's hot," I say still kissing him but I could tell he was going to put his hands on the stove. He burnt his hand.
"Oww," he says.
"Come here," I say pulling him over to the sink and turning on the cold water.
"Put your hand under the water," I say.
"Thanks," he says.
"You're welcome," I answer. I finally finished dinner and we ate and my mom came home and said good night and headed upstairs. I change into some shorts and a t-shirt. And I kissed Max on the lips and said good night and told him I loved him and then fell asleep.