Chapter 15

Skip to Summer•••
Autumn's POV
I woke up in Max's arms and realized we don't have to go to school. It's summer.
"Morning," he says.
"Morning," I say.
"I'm still tired," he says.
"I just want to go back to sleep," I say.
"We could show Brooklyn the cave today, but if you want you can go to sleep," he says.
"Ummmm, sleep," I say.
"Ok, go back to sleep, love," he says and kisses my forehead and I fall asleep. After a little while I woke up.
"Morning," I say.
"Morning," he says.
"What time is it," I say.
"It's 10," he answers.
"Good," I say. I got up and got some clothes from my closet.
"Where are you going," Max asks.
"To get dressed," I say and walk into the bathroom. I walk out wearing this.

"You're beautiful," Max says

"I know," I say jokingly.
"So what are we doing today," he says laughing at the last thing I said.
"I thought maybe going to the cave," I say.
"Sounds amazing," he says.
"Let's go in the living room and wait for Brooke and Harvs," I say and we walk to downstairs. Only to find Brooklyn and Harvey kissing on the couch.
"Morning," I say and they break apart.
"Good morning," they say together.
"Do you want to go to the beach," I ask.
"Sure," Brooke says. So we all put on our bathing suits and we went to the cave and swam.
Skip to the next day•••
I woke up and we cuddled into Max.
"Morning," he says.
"Good morning, my parents are coming home today," I say. Then his phone rings.
"I'll be right back," he says and walks out of the his room. Last night after we swam Max and I just came back to the Mills' house.
"Autumn," he says as he walks in.
"Yes," I say.
"I just found out that Harvey and I have to go on tour in a week," he says.
"Ok, me and Brooke will be fine I promise," I say.
"Ok, I love you and will miss you," he says.
"I know I love you and miss you too," I say and he pulls me in for a hug. Then he kisses me and in turns into a make out session. When we finally break I and look at each other we both smile.
After that we watched movies, kissed, and cuddled all day.