Chapter 20

Skip a head a few months•••
Autumn's POV
I'm now 8 1/2 months pregnant and cannot wait until the baby comes. I'm all the time tired and weak. We ended moving in with my mom so we could have a place sort of to ourselves. Max has been working a lot lately at the studio with Harvey and to be honest I just wish he was home more. Anyways I was watching a movie and then was hungry. So I stood up and waddled over to the kitchen and grab some food and something to drink and sat back down. After watching a little bit more of the movie when Max walks in.
"Hey beautiful," he says.
"Hey," I say and he sits down on the couch.
"What have you been up to all day," he asks.
"I pretty much watched movies all day, what about you," I say.
"Well I'm pretty sure Harvey and I have a new song," he says.
"Yay, can you go get me a bottle of water," I ask.
"Sure, baby," he says and he goes to the kitchen. That's when I start feeling sharp pains.
"Max, I think I'm having contractions," I say.
At the hospital•••
Max's POV
I got her to the hospital and they got her into a room they we're fixing to let her push. When something beeped and they pushed me out of the room.
"Max," Brooklyn says running in with Harvey.
"Why aren't you with Autumn," Harvey asks.
"They were about to let her push when something started beeping and now I'm not allowed in there," I say.
Brooklyn's POV
You can tell Max is really upset that he's not with Autumn.
"Max, I know it's hard but she'll be fine," Harvey says.
"She's so strong and will be ok, just relax," I say. And he looks up from his lap and you could tell he was close to crying.
"They'll take care of her I promise," I reassure him.
"I just don't like the fact that I'm not with her," he says with his eyes all watery.
"They wanted you out for a reason, Max," Harvey tells him.
"She probably wants you there as much as you want to be there for her," I tell him. Then the doctor calls Max back to talk to him.
Max's POV
"Autumn did have a little bit of a complication because she is younger than normal. Both her and the baby are fine and she had the baby. You can come back to see her if you like," the doctor says.
"Yes," I say. I went into the room and saw our baby girl laying on her chest.
"Baby, I love you," I say kissing her forehead and sitting down.
"Love you too," she says.
"I'm so proud of you, because you did it," I say. She looks up at me and I kiss her. My life started out normal, then I met the new girl, and we are where we are now because of a dare.