Chapter 2

Autumn's POV
The day after she meet Max and Harvey.
I woke up and didn't have to do
anything today so I put this on.

I woke up and didn't have to doanything today so I put this on

Then went out for a run and saw Max and Harvey.
"Hey, guys," I say walking up to them.
"Hey," Harvey says.
"Hey, what are you doing, I thought you weren't going to school today," Max says.
"Going out for a run," I say.
"Well, our friends Tom, Emily, and Kimberly are coming over to hang out tonight would you like to come," Harvey asks.
Max's POV
"Well, our friends Tom, Emily, and Kimberly are coming over to hang out tonight would you like to come," Harvey asks Autumn. I really like Autumn so I was kinda hoping she would say no.
"I can come after gymnastics," Autumn says. Oh great. Note sarcasm.
"Ok, see ya then," I say.
"Bye," Harvey and I both say.
Later that afternoon•••
Emily, Tom, and Kimberly are all here but Autumn is still at gymnastics.
"Ok, while we're waiting for Autumn to get here, let's play Truth or Dare," Kimberly says. We already told them about Autumn so.
"Harvey you ask someone first," Tom says. Harvey then looks right at me. Oh no.
"Max, truth or dare," Harvey says. I decide on dare because he will ask if I like Autumn if I pick truth.
"Dare," I say.
"I dare you to ask Autumn to be your girlfriend when she gets here," Harvey says.
"Ok," I say hesitantly. We kept playing then someone rings the door bell. We all get up and get it.
"Hey," Autumn says.
"Hey," we all say.
"Ok, this is Tom, Emily, and Kimberly,"  Harvey says.
"It's nice to meet you guys," Autumn says. As soon as we introduce her to Emily and Kimberly they instantly become best friends.
Autumn's POV
I was talking with Emily and Kimberly when Max comes up to me.
"Hey, can I talk to you alone," Max says.
"Yeah, of course," I say. We walk outside.
"I really like, you Autumn and I just wanted to, ya know," Max says.
"No I don't know," I say then he starts saying stuff but it didn't make any sense.
"I just wanted to ask if you would like to-," he says before I cut him off by kissing him. He was suprised at first I could tell then he kissed back. Fireworks went off and that's all I knew. I backed away and looked at him.
"So would you like to be my girlfriend," Max asks.
"Yes, of course," I say. We go back inside and told the rest of the group.
"She's my girlfriend," Max says.
"Yeah, we all have the whole thing on our phones," Kimberly said.
"Of course," I say. We all laugh.
Later at night•••
"I've got to get home," I say.
"Why don't you see if Emily and Kimberly can sleep over then Tom can sleep here and we can all go to Gravity Force in the morning," Max says.
"Yeah, that sounds good," I say. We all get our stuff and walk to the door.
"Bye," Harvey, Tom, and Max say.
"Bye, night y'all," I say. Then we leave.
Max's POV
"Bye, night y'all," Autumn says. Then they leave. I wonder where her southern accent comes from. I love it and her.