Chapter 13

Autumn's POV
"I'm quitting gymnastics," I say to Max.
"Why," he asks.
"Well, we'll be seniors next year and that's a lot of responsibility and soon we be going to college and I won't be able to practice," I say.
"Ok, well that's your decision if you want that then I support you," he says.
"Thanks, now what are we gonna do," I say. Mom is still on her business trip, dad's gone again, and Harvey and Brooklyn are and the Mills' house.
"This," Max says before kissing me. We were sitting on my bed so he pushed down so I was laying on the bed. I kiss back. He quits for just a second and he looks me in the eyes and I realized he was hovering over me. Then he goes back to kissing me. After a little bit of that he goes to my neck. He stays there for a while then I realize he's giving me another hickey.
"Max," I say. And he looks up and back down at my neck.
"Sorry," he says.
"It's ok, but don't do it again," I say.
"Ok," he says.
"Thank you," I say.
"You're welcome," he says.
"So what are we gonna do now," I ask.
"Well, we could watch a movie," he says.
"Wait," I say before walking into my closet and getting Max's hoodie he gave me.
"What does this have to do with a movie," he says and I put on his hoodie.
"Come on," I say and we climbed out the window to the roof.
"Why are we up here," he asks.
"Oh, come on, Max were alone and on a frickin roof," I say.
"Ok, well what are we gonna do," he asks.
"Well we already tried making out but," I say pointing to the hickey he gave me.
"I'm sorry," he says.
"It's ok, I still love you," I say.
"Love you too," he says. We sat there for about an hour and laughed and talked.
"It's cold you wanna go in," I say shivering.
"Sure," he says and we go in.
"It's late, we should get some rest," I say.
"Good call," he says and I crawl in to bed with his hoodie still on and still shivering because I was wearing shorts. He takes off his shirt and I just stare.
"Take a picture it'll last longer," he says and I bury my head in my blanket. Max gets on top of me.
"Max," I say.
"Oh, sorry didn't see ya there," he says getting off me. And I turn to him and stick my tongue out and he does the same.
"Night," I say then kiss him and turn over so my back is to him.
"Night, love you," he whispers in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist and he kissed my head.