Chapter 18

Autumn's POV
Once again I woke up puking. Great. I hate being pregnant sometimes.
"Hey, your ok," Max says coming over to hold my hair back. When I was finished I brushed my teeth and hopped back into bed.
"Ya know I hate puking every morning," I say.
"I know babe, but you can't help it," he says wrapping his arms around me.
"I love you," I say.
"I love you too," he says.
"We get to see the baby today," I say.
"Finally," he says.
"So let's get dressed," I say.
"Ugh, I just wanna do this," he says and kisses me and I push him off.
"Nope after we get ready I say," I say.
"Fine," he says. We get up and I throw on leggings and Max's hoodie.
"Ready," I say.
"Yeah," he says.
"Ok let's go," I say. We walk downstairs and say bye to everyone then out the door and into the car. As we started to drive to the doctors office Max started to nervous.
"Max, are you ok," I say.
"Yeah, just nervous," he says putting his hand and my thigh.
"About what," I say.
"That I won't be a good father, or that this isn't real that you aren't pregnant," he says.
"Well, I'm pretty sure I am, because my period was late, and I've been puking like crazy, and you will be an amazing father. You're already a great boyfriend," I say.
"Thank you," he says.
"You're welcome, so are we gonna tell you fans about the baby," I say.
"Well, we'll have to eventually," he says.
"So why don't you and Harvey make a video today and we can tell them," I say.
"Ok," he says. We arrive and walk in and sign in. Then they call us back. I sit down and do as they say.
Max's POV
I'm so nervous. So when we walk into the room and we sit down I grab Autumn's hand. She lifts up her shirt like the told her to.
"This might be a little cold," the doctor says putting gel on her stomach. We saw the little baby. When the doctors appointment was over we walked out to the car.
"You ready to go home," I asked her.
"Yep," she says.
Autumn's POV
We walk into the house and I sit down on the couch.
"Hey, Harvey you wanna make a video," Max says.
"Sure but we don't have anything planned," Harvey says.
"We could do a Q&A, and tell them about the baby," Max says.
"Ok, are you guys ready to tell our fans," Harvey says.
"Yeah, we talked about it," I say.
"Ok, let's do it," he says. They set up the camera and we sit on the couch.
"Yo guys," they say.
"So today we are joined by my girlfriend, Autumn," Max says.
"Hey," I say.
"We are going to do a Q&A, and they have something to tell you," Harvey says.
"Do you want to announce it at the end," Max asks me.
"Yeah," I say and we do a Q&A.
"Before we outro the video, Autumn and I have something to tell you guys," Max says putting a hand on my stomach and looks at me to make sure and I nod.
"We're going to have a baby," we say together.
"And I'm living here with Max," I say and he kisses me.
"Bye guys," the boys say to the camera after Max is done kissing me.