Chapter 14

Brooklyn's POV
I woke up and Harvey had his arms wrapped around me. I was in his bed at the Mills' house.
"Harvey," I say.
"What," he says.
"Wake up, we have to go to school today," I say.
"Why," he says.
"We're going to be late," I say.
"Fine," he says.
"I'm gonna head over to Autumn's and get ready," I say.
"Ok, see ya in a few," he says. I walk over to Autumn's house as Max was coming out.
"Hey," I say.
"Hey," he says. And I walk in and to my room I put on a cute but simple outfit fix my hair and makeup. I walk down stairs, get breakfast, and wait for Autumn to come down.
Autumn's POV
I got up, Max had already left so I went into the bathroom got dressed in this.

Autumn's POVI got up, Max had already left so I went into the bathroom got dressed in this

And headed downstairs.
"Morning, Brooke," I say.
"Morning," she says.
"I froze some grapes and blueberries last night," I say.
"Yes," she yells.
"Me too," I say and get it out of the freezer and sit down at the table. Then the boys come.
"Hey, what are y'all eating," Max asks.
"Frozen, grapes and blueberries you want some," I ask and he starts to grab a grape.
"No," Brooke says slapping his hand.
"Why not, and owwww," he says.
"Get a blueberry the grapes are actually good," she says.
"The blueberries are good too," I say.
"Are you ready to go to school," Harvey says.
"Yeah, I guess," I say and grab my backpack.
"Let's go," I say and we all walk out the door.
Skip school •••
"Finally home," I say.
"I want to take a nap," Max says.
"Me too," Brooke says.
"Me three," Harvey says.
"We'll let's go upstairs and take a nap," I say.
"Ok," Max says and we all head upstairs.
"I'm going to change into shorts," I say and walk into the bathroom and put on some shorts.
"I never want to go back to school," Max says when I come out.
"Why," I ask.
"Cause, it's boring and I don't get to do this," he says and he kisses me. We fall down on the bed with me on top of him and us still kissing. I get off of him and look at his eyes and he looks at mine.
"Your eyes are beautiful," he says.
"Thank you, I love you," I say.
"I love you more," he says and we lay there. I get cold so I get closer to him. I get so close to him and it's so quiet I could hear his heart beating. Holds me close to him. And then I let sleep take me over.