Little Smut

**Age warning this smut is VERY inappropriate and I ain't tryna get sued for taking ppl childhood so ya get whatcha get PLS DON'T SUE HOW ELSE DO I BUY CHICKENNN!!! JAJAIDBDJSIWN**

NO ONES POV
After the party Justin was terribly upset, Tyler had been teasing all night and Jay knew exactly what he wanted to do to him. Tyler had cupped Justin everytime he walked up to him and then would giggle, walking away. Justin hadn't reached his breaking point until Tyler led him to the bathroom and passionately made out with him, just to cup him and leave again. Justin got denied four boners in one night and was sick of it. He pulled Tyler to the car and forced him into the backseat, Tyler didn't want to deny because he didn't want his punishment to be harder. The ride was silent but both of them could feel the sexual tension in the air. As soon as they stepped into their house Justin started to kiss Tyler's lips, roughly. Tyler started to kiss at the same speed and rubbed his tounge against Jay's bottom lip, asking for an entrance but Jay denies. Tyler is upset that Jay doesn't except his tounge and suddently he feels tight hands squeeze his ass hardly. He tries to let out a moan but Jay quickly breaks the kiss and covers his mouth. Tyler is past frustrated at this point, he can't give Jay tounge or moan. Justin leans into Tyler's face and Ty was expecting another kiss. Justin leaned his face toward Tyler's ear and didn't give Ty any kiss. "Go upstairs, strip yourself and wait for me" Justin whispered into Tyler's ear and that made the erection Tyler had start to throb with excitement. His member might be excited, but he was a little scared. At first no tounge, no moan, and no kiss before he left. He went inside of the guest bedroom and stripped himself quickly. He leaned down and started to jack off, closing his eyes so he never saw Jay come in. Justin quickly smacked away his hands and laughed at his baby. "Awe my slutty baby, can't wait to orgasm can you?" Justin says and this made Tyler's member turn a deep shade of red, along with his cheeks. In his hands Justin's holding some cherry cented lube, handcuffs, and a vibrator. Tyler gulps at what he sees and wasn't ready for it. "Since you've been bad you dont get prep, just raw. Okay baby?" Justin says and Tyler nods as he's turned around by Justin's hands on his waist. Tyler didn't wanna talk as he tried to save the breath he could. Justin wanted Tyler to have a punishment but didn't wanna hurt his baby so after putting a generous amount of lube on his member he slowly shoved in a little more than his tip. He looked at Tyler's face and Tyler showed a slight pain. He didn't want Ty to be hurt so he leaned in, causing more of his member to go in. Tyler screams in pain which slowly becomes pleasure. Justin quickly starts to thrust into him, seeing that he's in no pain. Tyler is a moaning mess as Justin thrusts into him, picking up his pase with every thrust. Tyler felt more pain then pleasure and Justin saw it in his face. He leaned towards him and began to kiss him, taking his mind away from the pain. Justin feels a rise in his stomach as he feels close to an orgasm. He quickly pulls out and Tyler tries to catch his breath, he was still in pain. As he whimpers Justin grabs the vibrator and puts in on medium, causing Tyler to gulp. "Now I'm gonna leave you on edge" Justin says and Tyler starts to already feel the pain. Being left on edge was the WORST you were denied an orgasm over and over. Justin knew that Ty would try to scratch his back and he secretly loved it. But since Ty was on punishment he couldn't. He took the handcuffs and attached them to his bed, along with Ty's hands. "Ready baby?" Justin says and Tyler doesn't give a response. Justin thinks he should quit now but he was having too much fun. He added more lube on his member and slid back into Tyler, causing Tyler to bite his lip, he didn't wanna moan anymore. Justin notices Tyler's pain and how hard he's biting his lip. "Don't hold it in baby, let me hear your sexy moans. Let me know you're enjoying this" Justin says and Tyler lets his lip go, causing a loud moan as Justin quickly thrusts into him. Jay grabs the vibrator and presses it on Tyler's member, sliding it down his slit then holding it at his tip. Tyler feels close and Justin knows when Tyler arches his back. Justin turned the vibrator off and pulled out. After a while he thrusts back into him, without Ty's knowing. This time Tyler starts to cry in pain but mostly pleasure and Justin feels bad for his baby, who gripped onto the headboard as hard as he could. He put the vibrator on max and puts it back to Tyler's slit, then member. Tears roll down Ty's face as he cannot stand the pain. Justin then turns the vibrator off and pulls out. Tyler breathes heavily as he tries to regain his breath, failing. Justin puts lube onto the vibrator and puts it inside of Tyler, turning it on full max. "I'll leave this in there for you" Justin whispers into Ty's ear and kisses his neck. Tyler hears Justin leave and feels a warm knot in his stomach telling him he was close. Justin left out and placed candles around their bedroom, and the bathroom. He knew his baby would need some cuddles after all that pain he went through. He hears all of Ty's moans and feels bad but figures it'll all be worth it once he suprised him. He goes to the bathroom and runs a warm bath then places a bathbomb in there, he hated those but Ty loved them. After all of that he sits down on their bed, close to the guest bedroom so he can hear all of Ty's moans. Soon he feels bad for all his baby went through so he goes into the guest bedroom where Tyler was. Just as he expected, the seets were covered in cum and Tyler had tears falling from his face. Justin walks over there and pulls out the vibrator, turning it off. He then un cuffs Tyler who has no more energy and falls down to the bed. "You okay baby?" Justin says but he gets no emotion from Tyler who lays on the bed, motionless. "I ran you a nice bath, with a bathbomb too. That sound good?" Justin says and Tyler breathlessly nods his head, not being able to talk. Justin places a soft kiss on his neck and sits him into the tub slowly. He begins to clean Tyler up and then dries him off with a towel. He carries Tyler to their bedroom where he placed rose petals on the bed and candles around the room. He carries Tyler to the bed and slides only his sweatpants, he knew that Tyler would be in too much pain to put on his boxers. He covers them up with covers and turns out the lights. "I love you, my baby" Justin says as he lays Tyler on his chest and starts to play with his hair. "I love you too" Tyler says as he finally regained all of his strength. He leans up to peck Jay's lips and burries his head in the crook of Justin's neck. They share each other's embrace and Justin is happy that his baby is no longer hurting from the pain. He knew it would be a while before Tyler teased him again, sadly.

THE END

DID SHE POST TWICE?!? ERM YES SHE DID I'M THAT BISHHH 😘😂