Emotional

The picture is Kylar, she's literally beautiful and has the best heart. Her story is good asf too, both of them but I'm talking about "Unexpected". She's such an icon and the shade she gets it too much, step tf down and get a life. She has one maybe you should get one too. (No one personal just haters)
If you didn't know her username is: tylersmood

Anyways, let the story begin!!

TYLERS POV
Since it was very warm outside now I decided I would go to the beach before it began to rain again. I set my alarm extra early just so I could mentally prepare myself to get up in the morning. As I woke up I glanced on Justin's side and he was not there. Normally I would wake up with Justin hugging me or groaning to get me up but me waking up early and him not here makes me worried. "What if he leaves then sneaks in?!" I subconsciously think to myself as I sigh and head to the shower. I push all my thoughts aside as I daydream about how fun me and him would have at the beach. I come back to reality eventually as I notice the water almost over flowing the bathtub. I quickly turn the water off from the faucet and take out the stopper, allowing a little water out. I went over the sing cabinet to grab a bathbomb then stopped myself as I realized that the bathbombs belonged to Justin. I knew he wouldn't mind if I used one but still, it would make me feel worse knowing that his bathbomb is in the tub with me when he isn't even in the same house as me. I sigh and head over to the bathtub, slowing stepping into the water because it was hot. When I'm finally completely in the tub I lay back and let my thoughts race through my mind. I soon hear the front door slamming, it was usually never this quiet that you could hear downstairs. Sighing, I leaped out of the tub and wrapped a towel on my waist tightly, making sure it was secure. I didn't want to start an argument based off of nothing but still, I was too mad to communicate with him. To think that while I'm asleep he's gone and off somewhere then he comes back and pretends that it never happened. The thought of that made my mind go into space as I hit my head on the door, not opening it. "Shit" I mutter as my mouth feels groggy and dry from not talking since I woke up. As I head into the closet I hear the bedroom door open and I freeze, facing the door. Soon enough a very startled and suprised Justin came into the room and stared back at me, as if I was the one guilty here. I roll my eyes and head into the closet, growing a deep red mark on my forehead from hitting it. I try to face away, hiding it but of course, he notices anyway. "You okay baby?" He says rushing towards me as if he's innocent. I shrug my shoulders and pull away from him, grabbing clothes then leaving the closet. Before I can go into the bathroom Justin comes from behind me and tries to turn me around by my waist. I once again pull away and shove him slightly. "What's wrong with you?" He asks and I get more annoyed at the fact that were going to pretend he didn't just come from out of no where. "Like you fucking care" I shout as I go into the bathroom, being quick to lock the door. He begins to rattle the doornob then gives up once I unlock it, opening it fully clothed.

NO ONES POV
Tyler opened the door and Justin gave up, he was too tired to fight and argue right now. Tyler came out and bumped right past Justin as if he never even stood right there, causing Jay's shoulder to hurt slightly. "I'm too fucking tired for this" Justin said as he flopped down on the bed, motioning for Tyler to come join him. "Wouldn't be tired if you stayed in the house to sleep" Tyler murmured angrily as he left the room. "What?" Justin said as a controlling tone appeared in his voice, as if he wasn't tired anymore. Justin perfectly understood Tyler, he just wanted to know why Ty felt that way. Tyler ignored Justin's question as he kept walking to the downstairs front door, grabbing a beach towel and a bottle of water. "Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you" Justin demanded as he chased Tyler, pinning him to the refrigerator so he no longer could ignore him. As much as Tyler tried to squirm away from Justin, failing, he put his head down as his eyes became watery and a tear escaped from his eyes. Justin looked at Tyler's face expressions and felt bad as Ty tried hiding his face but the tear falling to the ground made it clear, he hurt Ty somehow. "I'm sorry baby, just tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this, you know that it makes me feel terrible" Justin says, this time in a more calming voice as he cupped Tyler's cheeks and wiped away the tear. Tyler opens his mouth, about to speak as he can't, he's to hurt to speak. When his mouth opens he begins to sob out in tears, the pain in his heart is unbearable. At this point he didn't even understand why he was crying or was even upset but he just wanted Justin to hold him. Jay went from feeling worried to feeling terrible as Tyler just began to start pouring out in tears out of nowhere. He didn't know what to say to Ty so he just tilted his head up and kissed his forehead, hugging him tightly. "Come on baby" Justin whispered into Tyler's ear and Ty couldn't help but to follow. They went to the couch and as soon as Justin sat down Tyler fell right into his lap, beginning to cry harder than before.
He was still angry at Justin and planned to talk about it but now all he wanted was to cuddle with him. Jay wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and legs, pulling him closer. He lays a kiss on Tyler's forehead, causing Ty to whimper at the sore he had from hitting his head. "You're beautiful" Justin says as he kisses Ty's lips.

THE END

I GAVE A LITTLE FLUFF BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING NUN BUT SMUTS.

MY REASONING: SMUTS ARE WAY EASIER TO DO BECAUSE THEY AREN'T MUCH EFFORT MEANWHILE A FLUFF OR STORY IS HARDER YOU NEED A REASON, DIALOGUE ALL THAT BS SO HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED BYEEE