TF IS GOING ON

A/N
Okay so who tf want to fight?!? Because ppl are hurting Jay and that shits not okay like bitch what's good fight me hoe!

If you are clueless as to why I'm ranting then Jay and Ty apparently didn't go to the meet and greet because they have been feeling very sick.

People are throwing shade asking why they 'dont feel good' but are out eating.

First of all, if you shut the fuck up for two seconds you would realize that Jay needed to eat because he hasn't eaten since digi started and has lost hella weight.

According to Ryan, Jay started tour at 120 pounds and now is only at 80.

So yes, he has to eat and all this hate makes him feel terrible and worthless like, please step tf down before the brownies and Jay squad come at chu O.o

Legally, they can't share all of it right now because of a contract ig but they are trying to stay strong.

You people are fucking sick, acting like they're not human and can put up with anything.

Stop acting like we haven't all had a day where we're so sick it's unbearable.

Leave my fucking stans alone (not just Ty and Jay but Ryan and Cherliz as well)

Last warning because if y'all haters go to far the squads will assemble.

Sorry I needed to rant but a new update will be very sweet and soft because of all this god damn drama..