33

After that "incident" with Taehyung, I couldn't look at him without feeling embarrassed.

What was I thinking?

I'll apologize for my unexpected and weird act of touching him in that way but the thing is that I liked it.

I wanted to touch him more.

It felt like I needed to.

Like my body was waiting for something to happen.

"Mina" Lena waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me back to reality.

"What's on your mind you've been spacing out a lot" She asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, i-it's nothing"

"No, seriously we haven't caught up in a while now tell me what's wrong" Lena yelled frustratingly as her voice filled the living room.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yesterday night, a few hours before you came to sleep over. Taehyung was here"

"Ouuuh, did something happen between the two of you?" she wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Kind of, well, I was acting strange"

"What did you do exactly?" She moved closer to me and folded her arms, her voice filled with curiosity.

"I- I touched him"

"What?? Where??" Lena yelled like a maniac as I felt my eardrums start to bleed.

"Oh no that sounded wrong, let me rephrase myself"

I explained to her the way Tae got close to me and how he whispered "should I punish you?" in my ear, followed by the raging feeling I felt of course.

"So you're telling me that he turned you on?" She cocked an eyebrow up as her smirk grew wider.

"What, no!"

"That's how I would have described the feeling when I'm with Jimin" She shrugged her shoulders and laid down.

"You and Jimin are something else plus it was probably my period fucking with my brain or something"

"No, you have feelings for him" She looked at me cheekily.

"I don't" I spat back and rolled my eyes at her.

"Keep telling yourself that honey"

I kept quiet instead of turning this into a huge argument that we've already had many times.

I don't want to like anyone.

I don't have time to fall in love.

I still have my whole life to find "the one".

I need to finish studying at the university, find a job and then I can start thinking about guys.

Right now, my future is the most important thing to me.
———
"Hey" I greeted Taehyung through the phone as Lena stood up and approached me.