34

"That one!" I exclaimed happily and dragged Taehtung to the horror roller coaster.

"Oh no" I turned my head and looked at him, his face became pale.

"Don't tell me you're scared or something" I chuckled and started walking further to the entrance.

"No, I just have bad memories with these kinda rides"

"Well then muster up cause we're riding this one" I patted his shoulder and showed the worker my ticket.

"This is so fun" I jumped around before sitting down in one of the sections.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and sat next to me.

I saw how his breathing got heavier and his eyes were showing me that he was not having fun at all.

"Are you okay? If it's about the ride, we can leave" I turned my body towards him as my hand automatically placed itself over his.

The second our skin touched, a bolt of electricity spread from my hand and through my  body.

"No, it's not the ride, I'm just starting to get tired" He stiffened at the sudden contact, his eyes were roaming around the section.

"We can go home after this" He just stayed quiet and nodded.

"Try to enjoy this at least" He smiled softly at me as he moved closer.

"I will, I'm not a coward"

"We'll see about that" I smiled to myself as we started moving towards the soon-to-be opened door.

The second we were in, it was pitch black, the coldness hitting my skin made me shiver.

"I don't like this" I heard Tae whisper as he moved even closer to me.

"It's r-" I was cut off by a sound of shattering causing me to yell at the top of my lungs.

Here we go.

"Mina" Taehyung yelled louder than me and wrapped his arms around me, making me more nervous than I already was.

The rest of the ride went pretty..... good.

Taehyung was yelling in my ear the whole time, holding onto me with his life.

"What was it you said about not being a coward, think again" I laughed loudly as we finally got out of the ride.

"That was scary, you were yelling too like what did you think? That I'm not a human, I get scared too"

"Aw are you mad?" I muttered sarcastically as he shook his head vigorously.

"So should we go home?"

"No, I want to show you a place first" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards an ice cream stand.

"After this" he smiled innocently and ordered two ice cream cones with sprinkles on top.

"Let's go" Taehyung handed me a cone and started walking.

I had no idea where we were going so I stayed quiet and ate my ice cream in peace.

"I want you to close your eyes now" I gave him a confused look.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it" I gave up immediately and closed my eyes.