17th birthday

Hey, it's me! So this hole story is in Hinata's POV unless I say so. Ok you can read to your hearts content now. Bye~!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walk down the stairs to my living room to see natsu and my mom with banners up on the wall and confetti. Yes, it's my 17th birthday. Natsu runs up to me and gives my a great big hug. (Remember, she's 14 in this story) I hug her back and and say," Aww, you guys didn't have to have to do all this for me!" I got even more excited when I saw a present on the coffee table." Ohhhhhh, what this!" My mom picks up the object and hands it to me. I opened it and and jumped up and down once I opened it up all the way." A laptop, OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" I ran to my mom and hugged so, so tight and gave her one of my famous smiles. She got the one I've been eyeing it for awhile now. I just never thought that she'd ever actually buy it for me! Unfortunately it hade to come to an end. Of course it was still and Wednesday and I still had to go to school. After all that, I came back down and went to school. I went to morning practice and was greeted by everyone's turning heads. I was late because of what happened earlier. No one was mad tho, instead everyone was giving me presents and hugs. Then there was kageyama. I guess he forgot because he looked at everyone like there something important going on. Which there was. But that didn't matter. Suga leaned over and whispered something to him. I guessed suga was telling him that it was my birthday because kageyama hade a really surprise expression on his face. He walk up to me and said,"Happy birthday." And.... hugged me? Wow. This felt amazing. I had never seen kageyama like this, just mad. He pulled away and..... and smiled. Oh my god. I could just melt right there, this smile actually looked..... not scary, like at all. What was this feeling, I feel all warm and fuzzy. " All right, since all that is done, we can practice now, alright!" Daichi said. As usual, me and kageyama went to our corner and stared to practice. After we were done, we headed home, me and kageyama walked together. Before we split up, kageyama grabbed my wrist and hugged me again." Happy birthday....Shouyo."(Ok, I know people spell his first name different, but this is how I spell it) and then he left. Left me there with this weird felling, fuzzy feeling, AGAIN! Man, what is this! Ugghh, whatever, I'll just go home, and gO ON MY LAPTOP! I TOTALY FORGOT!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word count:522
Yep, it me again. So, uhhh, thanks for reading, please add me to your list! I mean I know it's kinda bordering but, I'll update soon and it'll be interesting trust me! Also if you are reading this, don't be afraid to leave suggestions! Ok well I'll go now, bye!