▪️3▪️

Craig guided us back stage and told us they visit popular cities during the summer but only preform at their original stage in LA. Considering I live in Chicago, that was big news to me.

"Since we travel so much during the summer, I shall show you your bunks." He smiled and lead us out of the tent and brought us to a large yellow bus. "This, is The Banana Bus!" He presented.

"Beautiful." Tyler chuckled.

"And our driver is none other than Banana Jesus." Craig said and the doors to the bus opened and a man dressed way too nice to be driving a bus for a living. He was balding and had a small about of light brown hair, but he didn't look old. If anything, he was probably around Ryan's age. He had ice blue eyes and a joyful smile.

He got out of the bus and was about Ryan's height as well. "I prefer to be called Adam." He said in a lower voice than I expected.

"These are our newbies." Craig said, "This is Tyler, Ryan, and Lucas."

"Have they through training?" Adam asked.

"That'll be tomorrow." Craig said, "Something tells me that they'll get through it."

"Get through it?" Ryan questioned.

"It's just to make sure you can handle how some of the shows go." Craig explained vaguely. He didn't allow us anymore questions as he guided us onto the bus. He lead us through this roomy, living space that's looked like an actual lounge area and to these bunk beds. "Ryan, you will be bunking with Evan."

"Of course I am." Ryan muttered.

"And Lucas and Tyler and share a bunk." He took us to two empty bunks and Tyler jumped to the top.

"I think I've already claimed my section." He sang.

"Bitch." I groaned and sat on my bottom bunk.

Craig smiled at us, "I'm happy you guys wanted to join the circus and I have high hopes for you three. I have to go fill out some paperwork, you guy should get to know everyone." With that, he left us.

"He really shouldn't have high hopes for me." Ryan said.

We laughed and Tyler and I got out of our beds. "I really wanna go see what else Luna can do."

"I wanna get more information about this traveling and training ordeal." I said.

"I guess I've got to find Evan." Ryan said as he stood up.

"I'm right here." Evan said and moved the curtain to his bunk, making us all jump.

"Have you been there the whole time?" Ryan asked.

He shook his head, "Only a little."

After we all calmed down, I looked at Evan, "What exactly is training?"

"Oh," He perked up and slid off his top bunk, "training is awful, but I think you guys will be able to handle it."

"What do we do?" Ryan asked.

"I'm not allowed to tell you." He said.

We nodded and I motioned to all the bunks, "What's the traveling situations?"

"Every time we travel, we stay at a place for five days; preform for three, practice and rest for two." He explained, "After the last performance, we have to hurry and pack everything so we can leave."

He got behind Ryan and started rubbing his sides. "Why are you-"

"Because I love my bunny." Evan cooed and snaked his hands all the way around Ryan, "Let's go practice." And they disappeared with a puff of smoke.