We got into deep shit

Yay! so I'm back with a new chappie which I think is 2-3 pages which is a good length in my opinion. So yeah my school is gonna end in another 4 days before I have my break.. I'm so exited! no more exams, no more staying up all night studying but instead staying up all night to partay! Anyway you don't care 'bout that so I'll just get on with the story.

Harry's pov

Carsey stood just before me like two feet away from me. Both of us screeching and exposing our sharp, deadly fangs to show whose boss. She is such an ankle biter. I mean she has always been fierce and strong.. for a girl I mean... yeah she's strong but it's kinda like common for the men to be stronger than the women.

Carsey's smirk grew again. Boy I hate that smirk. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I hate all kinds of smirks, it just shows that you've got something up your sleeve and in this case it's not a good thing

"Listen I'm gonna give you one last chance to turn and walk away. I can let you out on this, I wont say your involved in this human/vampire relationship that stan built with that girl" she said spitting out the word "human" like it was poison. Doesn't she know she was human once upon a time??

Well yeah eventually when we talk, poison sometimes drips from our fangs and all. But the poison im talking about is hatred and envy...... you-you get the point.

"Harry?"

Carsey's shrill voice snapped me out of my thoughts which I have been thinking alot.

"Are you in or are you out?"

I began to ponder, whether i should except the offer or deny it...I mean if I do and let her pass she will let me out and I can walk away and pretend I never met marian but on the other hand me and Stan have been best friends since the first grade and I can't possibly betray him now.

I made up my mind. Im gonna do what I think is right. I am never ever gonna betray stan and possibly get Marian killed.

"How about you go back to your room and stay there? huh?" I suggested, smiling widely. She looked at me in shock because I gave up on the wonderful offer but then smirked. Urgh the horror!!

"Okay then I could tell that I tried" But before I could respond she threw herself onto me, scratching and clawing me wherever the hell she could. She brought her hands up to my head and kneened me against my "no no" zone. Yeah yeah laugh all you want but i'm sticking with that term no mater what. I also call it the "little me." Or sometimes my "choo choose train."

I dropped to the ground in pain with carsey on top of me. She was still scratching and biting me. I yelped in pain when she bit my hand. And with force I somehow managed to punch her in the stomach which sends her flying and hit the wall just opposite to us. She screamed in pain when I suddenly grabbed her by the neck and slammed her again and again on the wall leaving blood stains on it.

But before I could do even more damage to her I heard a bellowing voice sounding from up stairs.

"What's all this sound? what's going on?"

Uh oh. It's a uncle faggin. Oh shit oh shit. Okay drop carsey down and run harreh run.

I obeyed and dropped carsey down on the ground and ran. We are in deep shit.