The Back Story

Marians p.o.v

"Harry help me please" i begged as tears fell out of my eyes. But got no response. The scarred one grabbed me even tighter as i squeezed my way out of his grip.

''please harry im begging you, help me!" i cried even harder. But all i got was a blunt expression from his face. I started losing all faith in harry as i saw how hard it was for him to even stand up, i mean it wasn't his fault. The boy was hurt all over his body. I looked down to the ground ashamed to put harry into this situation. I could soon see the nearing image of me lying lifelessly on the cold hard ground which you now call home. Used everytime as a slave to the creatures you do not dare serve.

i closed my eyes letting the tears roll down my cheecks. I remembered how innocent i was before..... before...... uhh i guess i'm moving way to fast and didn't introduce my self properly.

My name is marian, im an eighteen year old girl, living in england, london.. well only i used to. I now live in a world where things beyond your wildest imagination crawl before your very eyes. But im not alone. Im accompanied by two very brave vampires who would fight to the death for me!

But my life didnt always have problems like these. It was pretty much a normal one...or so i thought. I've been going to school till 8th grade but my parents made me stop because strange things were happning to me alot. My parents seemed so protective of me after i had a car accident with my friends which caused my parents to trap me inside my boring old house for the rest of my natural life. But since i was in the rebellious stage of my life i used to sneak out at times to see my bff jennifer.

Jennifer was a loud, hypper and woopy sort of a friend which can always cheer you up when your down. But enough about jennifer, lets get into my life.

As i was saying, strange things were happning to me and still are. I was born and brought up like any other but one tiny tweeny little thing; i had visions.

I had visions of houses getting burt down , visions about prisoners being trapped inside golden cages, and yeah you guessed it, I had dreams about vampires.

My parents thought it was crazy and unnatural so they took me to see a psychiatrist. But after running some tests and examinations they found out that i was totally normal and told my parents that it might be the "childs imagination" which was not, because when i was in seventh grade i started seeing stuff... terrible stuff that can make anyone shiver.

Sometimes i see stuff so terible that i run to a corner, hug my knees and just cry. I have been sent home from school beacuse i just faint like that in mid air without any reason. Thats when people started calling me weird, which hurted my feelings alot and they even ignored me when im pretty sure i smiled at them. But if it weren't for jennifer, god knows what i'd become. i would have been so depressed without her. I dont know how i'd get on with my life if i hadn't met her. And I'm eternally grateful.

Now let me tell you how it all started. How i found out all the secrets behind me. How my whole life flipped in an instant. How i met two of the most bravest, sweetest people in the whole entire world!