Rewind x Cromedome

Greatest love story of all time, you cannot change my mind on that!

Warning: Massive Spoilers! If you haven't read up to issue #55 of MTMTE then do not read...unless you want to

Their relationship was the most beautiful thing ever, it was more relatable then Tallstar x Jake (Yes I did just say that), and nothing...nothing, not even BumbleBlades, Optimus x Ratchet, Knockout x Breakdown, Romeo and Juliet, Fault in Our Stars, even Love Simon, is a better love story then this. I repeat..Nothing!

Rewind's death was heartbreaking to read, and his final message to Cromedome left me in tears, every time I read that scene, I become an utter mess, (how dare you writers of MTMTE!! How dare you make me cry!) Nothing else...no other piece of media has every made me cry before... Titanic seems like a joke in comparison to that scene, Les Miserábles feels like a goofy comedy in comparison, literally nothing is more heartbreaking then "One more thing, one last thing because I don't say it enough....I love you" or "I'm sorry Domey, I sorry things didn't work out" and the way Cromedome's needles retract and he decides he can live with the grief that Rewind is gone, even though he's been through hell and been the most depressed character in the series.

But then the writers healed my heart by..BRINGING REWIND BACK! WOO! Now Cromedome is happy again! They provided a reasonable explanation to why Rewind came back (Alternative Lost Light duplication stuff...it kinda makes sense when you read the issue) and they resumed their absolutely adorable relationship.

Another big moment is when Rewind is given the choice between the dying Dominis Ambus, Rewind's first Conjunx who he'd been looking for the entire time and was revealed to be the D.J.D's pet, and Cromedome, who was risking his life to allow Dominus to live...Rewind chose Cromedome and allowed Dominus to die. That moment was very bittersweet

Their relationship was beautiful, and tragic then beautiful again. Rewind being the light in Cromedome's life was beautiful, Rewind's death was tragic, Rewind's last message to Cromedome was heart shattering, Rewind being brought back healed my heart...it was just so beautifully done!