Very Important Announcement

I'd like to express for the millionth time that this book is just silly dumb fun, despite the fact that I hate or dislike many of these ships, I respect the shippers and the content they make (as long as it isn't problematic).

I've seen gorgeous Optimus x Arcee fanart despite the fact I don't like the ship

I've read amazing Optimus x Elita and MegOps fanfictions despite the fact that both of those pairings aren't really my cup of tea

However, I cannot stand those fans who think it's ok to comment
"HOW DARE YOU HATE THIS SHIP!!!!??? YOUR SHIP IS DISGUSTING AND MINE IS GONNA BE CANNON 👿👿👿👿👿😈😈😈😈🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪"

Or the homophobic ones
"I don't have a problem with gay people but I don't support them"
"I don't like this ship because it's gay!"

Buddy, let me stop ya there, if you don't support LGBT+, you can unfollow me, if you're homophobic for any reason, leave please. Homophobes aren't allowed here

There is this one ANNOYING ass person on Instagram who is the reason to why I hate Optimus x Arcee. She gets upset everytime I post my OptiRatch or CliffCee / Aileron x Arcee content and says "Arcee x Aileron ruined IDW and Ratchet and Optimus will never be a thing, Elita One sucks" , she says "I'm gonna leave the fandom because Arcee x Optimus isn't cannon" . She forces it down my throat and even had a tantrum when I posted something about Greenlight being in IDW 2019 because apparently the creator implied her and Arcee to be a thing, she also refuses to acknowledge any of Arcee's other canonical pairings (I hate the Boatanica/ Rattrap pairing, but I acknowledge that it is canon , and I still respect you if you like it) .  Best part?

She is 27 years old....or at least claims to be, with her attitude, I'd say she's only 12 at most

But if she is 27, bitch! I'm 16 and I don't act like that!

I know that unless I make a canonical show, movie or comic, most of my ships will never be canon , and I accept that, I might see chemistry, but it's often a personal preference or accidental subtext thing.

You and I can like and dislike different ships, but we shouldn't bash each other for it

Unless it's pedophila or incest or romanticises abuse, then ship it! It's a free shipping world