~Update~

Ok, a few people need to realise that this is my opinion (not naming names), it literally says that in the title.

I do not want people commenting why "I am wrong about everything" and should "ship this instead" or "here is an excuse to ship these two", because that is not how you get someone to ship something, in fact, that kind of behaviour could lead me into hating a ship even more, so please, keep it respectful, because despite the fact that I hate some of these ships, I will respect you regardless, however, if you try being petty and get all upset over a differing opinion, I will not respect that.

Another point I need to make (and I can't believe I need to say this again) This book is over-exaggeration! It's written to be over exaggerated in order to be entertaining, I do not want to be attacked, or others be attacked.

-To those who disagree with me, keep it respectful to those who agree with me

-To those who agree with me, keep it respectful to those that disagree

There is mostly no wrong opinion when it comes to shipping
(Unless you're shipping something that is incest or pedophilia, that just means you're messed up)

I do not want there to be ship wars and arguments in an over exaggerated book that's just dumb fangirl fun

We are all allowed different opinions when it comes to shipping , we can all get along even if my OTP is Ratchet x Optimus, and yours is Ratchet x Wheeljack, or Optimus x Megatron, or Optimus x Arcee, or Arcee x Knockout, or Knockout x Breakdown.

Please everyone, keep it respectful