Arcee x Greenlight

(I will do the Special eventually, I just need more ships that I know enough about to talk about, I'm surprised no one has said "Kataang or Zutara" yet, this is a bonus)

I feel like I need to say more about this pairing

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm happy that it's implied that Arcee is getting another female love interest (Arcee is a bisexual icon) in IDW2019 ,but I do kind of wish it was another character.

Despite the fact that I absolutely love Arcee/Aileron, I'm satisfied with their time together and accept Arcee getting a new girlfriend in a new continuity. For those who didn't know, Greenlight was in the first seen female x female relationship in all of the Transformers franchise, with a femme called Lancer, and they are my background OTP and are criminally underrated (To the point where Anode and Lug get credit for being the first femme x femme couple on panel, I love them, but that isn't correct) .The fact that I haven't spent enough time with them makes me a bit doubtful of the Arcee/ Greenlight implication, along with the fact that they are still implied, and not 100% confirmed.

However, if Arcee had been paired up with a different femme who hadn't been in a relationship yet or was originally in a terrible relationship, I would of been more open to it, femmes such as
-Moonracer (who deserves better then fucking Powerglide, literally any bot will do)
- Nautica
Etc

However, I like to headcanon that Lancer and Greenlight are still a couple just in a poly relationship with Arcee

Or maybe Lancer's going to be paired up with Aileron, that'd be fragging hilarious