Major ships (+some minor)in a nutshell

Keep in mind that all this is over-exaggerated and a joke, this is all based on what I've seen

OptiChet shippers: *sobbing*it's just..so beautiful! That line in Predacon's Rising? The end of Season two? Season three episode 12? Stronger,Faster? It's..true love! But don't worry Wheeljack x Ratchet shippers and MegOps shippers, you're all valid to!

WheelRatch Shippers: Sunshine~ Sunshine~ Sunshine~

MegOps Shippers: Pausing at exactly that moment.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Optimus x Elita: You all need to accept the fact that Optimus will only ever love Elita One or he'll be single! Stop drawing gay bots and accept that! Don't make a fuss! Optimus and Elita are the true couple!

MegOps: I mean you're the only one making a fuss...

Optimus x Arcee shippers: Optimus and Arcee held hands in that one episode , he really cares for her! Also Aileron is a terrible character whose romance with Arcee came out of nowhere! Optimus and Arcee should have been together in IDW and I won't accept anything else!

Aileron and Arcee shippers: I just want to be valid.....

MegOps: I stand corrected.....

Optimus x Elita: OPTIMUS IS EITHER WITH ELITA ONE OR SINGLE GET OVER IT!!!!

CeeBee, SmokeBee and CliffCee Shippers: *all respecting each other* You're valid, I'm valid, we're all valid!

Knockout x Breakdown Shippers: Curse Arachnid! Knockout and Breakdown should have been happy together! Thank you IDW for making them cannon! Also...we respect Knockout x Starscream Shippers here!

Knockout x Starscream shippers: Thanks :)

MegStar Shippers: Aw, they're like an old married couple

KnockCee, StarCee, Optimus xKnockout Shippers: Can't let our ships die..can't let our ships die...can't let our ships die!!!

Tigatron x Airazor, Silverbolt x Blackarachnia, Rattrap x Boatanica: We're not dead guys! We're here! Does nobody care? Ok....

Chromedome x Rewind shippers: *loud sobbing *

Anode x Lug shippers: We love our Trans Lesbian icons and don't care that the G1nners hate those two....they get unfair hate

Dratchet and DriftRod Shippers: *respecting each other and don't mind what becomes cannon*

Cygate Shippers:*crying* My bois...it's cannon! It's cannon! It took sooo long!!!

Getaway x Tailgate shippers: Well I've never been so betrayed in my life! *converts to Cygate*

Optimus x Elita shippers: JUST STOP AND ACCEPT THAT MEGOPS, OPTICHET AND ALL THOSE OTHER OPTIMUS SHIPS WILL NEVER HAPPEN! OPTIMUS IS STRAIGHT!!!!

OptiChet: This one's never heard of fun...or things that are hinted at

MegOps: I mean..it's hinted that Senator Shockwave and Orion were a thing until Shadowplay...they also hint at romantic tension between the two in IDW and in the TFP novel Covenant of Primus....but hey? What to I know? Besides knowing how to have fun

{A/N: Why are so many fans(not all) protective of Optimus and Elita, and get worked up about fanart that portrays Optimus anything other then single or straight? Technically Cybertronians don't have sexualities, I'd say they are asexual male and female coded mechanical beings that live in a Bi romantic society}