Optimus x Elita

This depends on the continuity

I love them in Animated, they were well done and had plenty of moments together, but I mainly love them because it was more of a tragic romance and I'm a sucker for those.

They're cute in G1, but a bit underdeveloped, but hey, what can you expect from an 80s Cartoon?  They still were literally made for each other, and fun fact, Ariel was supposed to be a different character from Elita, I wish they kept that in but alas. Also, I don't like how Elita is associated with Optimus, she's her own character.

In IDW, they have no chemistry at all, but they are not a couple in IDW so it doesn't matter. I really did like the more anti-hero/morally grey take on Elita's character in IDW and want to see more of this kind of character. Also, some of her interactions with Optimus in this continuity involve her passively aggressively threatening him and I love it, I'd really love to see a proper, no love interest, no remorse, full on evil Elita One (not including Shattered Glass) and how Optimus would react with that

Unpopular opinion: I don't want to see them together in future media, Arcee always gets new love interest in each continuity, why must Elita and Optimus be different? Ok, it's sort of implied in IDW 2005 that Orion Pax did have a thing with pre-war Shockwave (everyone knows that Optimus is a Bisexual/bi-romantic icon, make it happen Hasbro) ,  but Elita didn't get anyone at all, well this did benefit her by making her , her own character but still. I'm satisfied with Elita and Optimus's time as a couple but now the two should now have other love interests, and have other dynamics with other love interests.