APRIL & APRIL

DAY 5
(THURSDAY)

Sunrise

, I was up thinking about myself, declaring good things unto my life and also praying for God's intervention in my life

, I was up thinking about myself, declaring good things unto my life and also praying for God's intervention in my life. 2years of being seen as a useless being and a failure isn't cool at all. I am very ashamed that after all those years , I'm a burden on my parents. I was praying always and declaring good and big things unto my life. I got out of the room to see my mum . Once again, greeted but it was to no avail . It had always been that way but I still put everything aside and speak to them. They always ignored me, but I understand them because I was at fault. I am a disappointment to them. I was deeply saddened but I've tried everything possible to bring happiness to our home, is just not working out good for me. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat but everything had been eaten. I returned to my room to continue praying and saying good things to myself. One thing I said to encourage myself was that "God has given me the greatest gift of all, that is the gift of Life." Some were dead, some were in the hospital but I still have life , so I was very grateful to God . Before I realized, evening had already come . My mom boiled some yam , fortunately some remained but there was no stew , I took it and ate them just like that. I took my bath and brushed my teeth.
I called it a day and slept .