APRIL & APRIL

DAY 26
(Thursday)

Daybreak ! I woke up , a little bit depressed. I did all the necessary stuff. This time , I wanted to see Efua. I wanted to spend time with her. I was feeling the connection now. She's a very pretty girl who was sad because she might lose her life. I wish I knew what to do . I just wanted to make her happy, I just needed to see her smile. When she smiles , her two beautiful teeth shows and it's prepossessing. I went to the seaside, hoping she'd come there today too. I actually prayed she came , because all I wanted to do was to make her happy. God being so good , someone tapped me at the back before I could even say Amen . There she was with her amazing smile, I got up and gave her a hug . I was just praying you'd come here today ; I said . She replied, I wanted to be happy, so all I could do is come here . We spent great time together, we raced , played with the water , I carried her

 We spent great time together, we raced , played with the water , I carried her

and a lot of great things happened. We were very happy, then she changed her mood and said ;don't fall in Love with me please . You'd end up being hurt . I smiled and said , You're my happiness too, and don't tell me not to fall in love with you cause I'm already in love with you Efua. Before I realized I had kissed her .

She smiled

She smiled. She told me to go get ready, she'd take me to this nice place tonight. So I should get ready. I was surprised but happy. She left and said she'd come get me at 6pm. Two hours more . I had sometime to get prepared but I also left for home . I was still wondering where we would go but I had no option than to prepare. I didn't have anything to wear . All my stuff were either very old or small . I rushed quickly to Kofi's place. He wasn't around but Auntie Naa allowed me . I got some nice jeans and a top . I went home and stood infront of my house waiting for Efua . Exactly 6pm she was there , I sat in the taxi . She still wouldn't tell me where we were going. We got to the place and guess what , It was a cool restaurant with some cool music. I had the fun of my life , we ate , took some drinks and danced . I've never been so happy in my life . I guess I was falling in love with Efua already. She made me so happy and I made her happy too . We were still at the place when she felt dizzy, she was so dizzy she fainted. I was so scared , I had to get help and carry her to the hospital. I was praying that today wouldn't be the day she'd die . I prayed and even shed some tears . How can she just faint when were enjoying this great moment. We got to the hospital and she was admitted.

The doctor made some tests and left her to sleep

The doctor made some tests and left her to sleep. Her parents weren't aware of this , so I had to call them with her phone.I placed a call and they said the were on their way coming. I didn't want them to notice my presence , so I left her and returned home for the night. I got home in tears and praying, I couldn't do anything well . I just laid down where I found myself in the living room . I was in tears and still praying , I was asking God "God why ? The only happiness I have had in years , are you just going to take her away from me , I asked why would you bring me to this world and just when I found happiness, you're about taking her" I had lost some hope already, I was in fear and very down hearted , it felt like a heartbreak. I kept praying to God for help and before I realized I had slept.