APRIL & APRIL

DAY 13
(Friday)

Thank God is Friday!! Hajia Ibrahim would be ready to come and sell her waakye, I have to be quick to help. Let me talk more about Hajia Ibrahim, she has being for 5 years without kids. Her husband was a very patient and understanding Man. He helps and supports her in whatever she does and he never talks about her being barren. When his family members complain, he tells them Allah's time is the best. He was a very good man and he won himself a very beautiful, hardworking and caring. That's all for now. I got up from bed , did all the necessary stuff and went ahead to help her . I took the drawing along maybe the girl might be one of Hajia's customers. "Hello Hajia , how are you doing today ? " I asked. She answered "I'm very well my angel, I can see you're great as well" . I smiled and answered. She was unpacking her stuff , so I engaged her into conversation whiles helping her . People came and bought waakye but I never even caught a glimpse of anyone who looked like the girl in the drawing. I showed to Hajia to see if she knew her but the answer was negative. I was still looking out for the person but to no avail. It was getting late and Hajia packaged some waakye for me and added money for church on Sunday. I helped her packed the stuff when we were done , I whispered to her "you're an angel " then she said her usual; angels are not sent to protect another angel. We both smiled and left for our homes . Still confused and a little lost in relation to the drawing, I just ate the waakye , took my bath , said a word of prayer and slept.