APRIL & APRIL

DAY 14
(Saturday)

Daybreak, it's a weekend. Alot activities usually goes on Saturday's . Today another week is ending, my life is still the same and another problem is I can't even recognize someone I drew. I was lying on bed thinking of what next or what I can do to improve my next week. Then I remembered the chat Kofi had with me . He said he'd be out of town from Wednesday till Friday and since Auntie Naa would be lonely, I should please help her with her with the work . I didn't hesitate at all , I told him he could count on me anytime any day . Then he asked for something else that made hesitate , He asked that I used his taxi to work till he got back and that all the money I make is for me , He can't just leave the car at home whiles I was suffering like this . I didn't give him a definite answer because I had to think about it first . I learnt driving in the university . It's been two years but once a driver , always a driver . I only hesitated because I don't want to bring him future issues but if it's going to help me make some money for those days , why not besides I like the job . I decided to go see If Kofi is around so I tell him that I'd work for the days but then I changed my mind and decided to tell him when I pass by on Monday . He'd be very glad . I got up took my bath , stayed indoors the whole day , think about life and my dreams. The life I wanted to have and the life I have and how I'm going to change everything in my life . Eventually the day ended, I took my bath , prayed for a successful week and slept .