APRIL & APRIL

DAY 10
( Tuesday)

Another lucky day , the day has started smoothly, I bath , dressed up , took my c.v and other particulars that could get me a job . The journey started , I walked for several hours , went to numerous companies. Some of the companies I had been there before so I wanted to check up on the positions but My efforts were to no avail and on the hand I went to companies I had never been to but the response was the same . The only thing I heard was " please you'd hear from us " but nothing came . I didn't even have a phone , so I always gave out Hajia Ibrahim's contact but she has never received a call in years . I am broken hearted again , the lucky Tuesday charm didn't work today , I guess I'd have to try next Tuesday. I started my long journey back home , no money to board a commercial vehicle, so I had to go by foot  . I walked for several hours till I got home .

 I was very hungry and exhausted , luckily enough I left some of the Yam I cooked yesterday, so I just ate and relaxed for sometime

I was very hungry and exhausted , luckily enough I left some of the Yam I cooked yesterday, so I just ate and relaxed for sometime. I took my bath and afterwards went to straight to bed with  another disappointment.