APRIL & APRIL

DAY 9
(Monday)

Another day starts, Monday,

a very busy day as usual, workers leaving for work , children for school

a very busy day as usual, workers leaving for work , children for school. Everyone was up to something. I woke up and said "another Monday aqain " sigh I thanked God for the gift of life and I was just on bed . I was thinking of what to do today. I went to the kitchen to see if I'd get something to eat because I went to bed with almost an empty stomach but there was nothing . My parents were not around , I was shocked but then couldn't do anything. I went back to my room and started going through my sketches, I decided to go through them to keep me busy . Admiring my works is something I like to do but don't like giving them out . I was going through and realized I've been there the whole and it was even getting late. I heard some noise in the kitchen then I knew my parents were back from where they went . They brought along some stuff and I saw some yams and cassava amongst the stuff , I'm sure they went outside Accra . I quickly rushed to the kitchen after they had entered their room to sleep. I prepared some of the yam and cassava and took it with some of the soup from yesterday. After eating I took my bath , said a word of prayer and hoped for a better tomorrow.