Dress shopping

Dress shopping.

A few days later after talking to Jake and my parents and to especially to aunt Alice. So while everyone notice that we weren't home, Alice and I went dress shopping early, I didn't want my mom or Gram's to come with us, No hard feelings but my mom's taste of clothes aren't my style, so I talked to my Aunt to just go, I know her taste and my are almost a like. But I also wanted to spend time with her alone.

SO Alice and I drove half and hour to the store . I could hardly wait to go find my dress that I want, but I know had to relax before something happen to the Alice finally parked the car . I open the door and got out and waited for her to get out. Then we walking inside the store. She led me to the Maternity gowns, I tired on everyone until I finally found one that I finally like and looks good on me. It's white ,there's no sleeves its a v cut, the back it open and its in layers.

I know I shouldn't be wearing white but that's what I like and it looks good on me. Its not to fancy or to pricey. I know if it was Alice would have brought it anyways. all we need to do it work on the other thing for the wedding., but first we need to find a dress for Alice. We looked most of the morning for my dress, it was almost 12 in the afternoon when we find one that fits her. Her dress was black with no sleeve its also lacy. and it comes out. it also has a tint of red in it. I know its strange to have her in a black dress but it looks nice on her.

After we tried on her dresses we went to the counter and Alice paid for them. Then we went to the place where they have all kinds of wedding supplies. Like Invitations, stuff for the wedding party etc etc. I went with Pink and white wedding theme. Pink is my favorite color and White is always color. I know Alice doesn't like pink, but its not her wedding. Anyways I'll take Leah, Emily and Kim for their dresses in a few days. I also have to go with mom and grams later for their dresses too. Mostly everything is just about done. , there a little things to go over with jake, like where we went to get married and etc.

all of this is getting me excited. I could feel Aunt Alice's hand on my shoulder, she was trying to calm me down again. We were on our way home, when I call phone rang. I took it out of my purse and answered it. It was my man Jake.

"Hey Babe!"

"hey handsome." I replied as I giggled.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm okay, just a little excited about everything."

"Can I come over and see you?" He asked

"Sure , right now I'm out with Aunt Alice so it has to be later."

"Nice, I'll be over than."

"okay , Love you!"

"bye, Love you too, later."