A split in loyalty

Sam's POV

I spent time watching things unfold. Interesting. I watched some guy become ga ga over Savannah. This was going to be easier than I thought. All I needed to do was take her place. It wouldn't be hard. We were identical and all I had to do was play on their sympathies.

I followed them that night. That boy was stupid. Serves him right for getting wrapped up with her. The others had no idea what was coming. They were pretty clueless. All I had to was play the part then tell Seb everything.

Now to put my plan into action, starting with Frisco. It seems he wasn't as squeaky clean as he acted like. I just played it off as Ryker didn't like me doing certain things. Since he wasn't really talking to the others, they would be none the wiser.

Frisco and I were sitting in his backseat hitting a joint, enjoying each other's company's when I decided to take things a step further. I started kissing him and he tried to resist but guys are easy. I knew he couldn't resist.

Things got heated as I helped him undo his pants. He turned and got in between my legs. I guided him in and he started thrusting inside of me. Damn, he was good. He kept going as we moaned together then it happened. He exploded with me. I had to admit that was a good fuck.

He pulled out and looked at me in shock.

"Oh god. What the fuck did a I do?" He asked as he redid his pants.

"I think it's calling fucking your cousin's girl," I retorted.

"I got to get out of here," he said getting out of the car and walking away.

One down. Two more to go. You want to fuck with my family then I will fuck yours.

Next was Evan.

I waited until the right moment and coaxed him into hanging out. Acting like it was no big deal. I had to play it off.

We were hanging out in his room while his family was out. Perfect.

We were hanging on listening to music when I started to run my fingers up his leg. He looked at me and I gave him a look then his lips were on mine. We quickly undressed and he fell back onto his bed. I climbed on top of him, lowering myself onto him. I started riding him as he grabbed my hips thrusting inside of me. Not bad.

We groaned as I continued rocking my hips back and forth grinding onto him. Just as we were about to hit our release, the door opened.

"What the fuck?!" We heard someone yelled.

We stopped to turned to see his parents standing there. The look in their faces were priceless. I quickly got off of him, grabbing my clothes and running out of there. Mission accomplished.

Next was Ryder.

He was going to be tougher.

I made sure everyone was out except Ryder. I knew exactly how I was going to do this. I had the story and it was time to put on the waterworks.

I knocked on the door.

"Oh Ryder," I cried throwing my arms around him.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Ryker and I got into a really bad fight and I just needed to talk to someone," I sniffed.

"Come in and we'll talk. Maybe it will help you get some perspective," he said as I nodded. We walked inside and he closed the door. We ended up in his room and that's when I put my acting skills to use. I laid it on thick.

He comforted me then we looked at each other and he kissed me. Bingo. Things got heated and he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to his dresser and sat me down. We both worked to undo his pants.

He pushed up my skirt and realized I didn't have any panties on. It didn't take long before he was inside of me banging me on his dresser.

"Oh god Ryder, harder! Faster!" I moaned as he got rougher with me, which was a huge turn on. We went harder and faster as we both screamed in pleasure not realizing who caught us.

Just as he shot his load, a fist came flying knocking him away from me. I sat there, legs still spread as Ryker and Ryder duked it out. A smile grew upon my face as I got down.

I watched as Ryker unleashed his anger onto his brother and smirked.

Just then their dad and uncle came running in. Their dad grabbed Ryker as Their uncle Matt grabbed Ryder. Then I saw their other uncle and cousins showed up.

They saw me and I just smirked.

Ryker broke free and stormed over to me, "you're nothing but a god damn whore."

"Really? Because your brother and cousins didn't think so when they were fucking me," I smiled.

I saw rage build then added insult to injury, "too bad you weren't half as good as them."

Then the shit really hit the fan.

******
Ryker's POV

The minute those words escaped her mouth I lost it. I beat the shit out of her to the point she was a bloody mess. I want to kill her, "Ryker! Stop!"

Dad pulled me off of her and I fought him.

RJ checked her, "jesus, she's barely breathing."

He looked at me as I looked at all of them, "you all knew?"

"Ryker. Come on man," Matt said.

I looked at all of them, "I hate you all." With that I took off. They were nothing but liars. Not only did they fuck my girl, but acted like they were innocent. I fucking hated them all.

I was so done with this town and I everyone in it. They lie and do shit you shouldn't do. How much more are they fucking hiding?

Whatever it was, I didn't care. I didn't want anything to do with any of them. This would be my undoing and pit me against them.

Get ready because there are two more chapters left. Your going to see Ryker's downward spiral and the lead in to the offshoot book, Ryker.