Two - Delivery

Savannah's POV

"Savannah!"

Huh, who could that be? The store isn't opened until 9 a.m. 

"Open up, will ya? It's cold out here!" someone yelled.

I put the rose I was holding down on the table and grabbed the nearest shovel, just in case it was an intruder. I don't want a thief coming in here and sabotaging the green house. I slowly walked to the entrance, careful not to knock over any flower pots on the floor.

"You're so cute when you're trying to be sneaky, Sav."

I sighed in relief. It was just Henry. I forgot he was coming over today to fix some transportation issues for the flower arrangements. Henry's jawline was so prominent, especially in the freezing weather. His green eyes hypnotize me everytime I caught him staring at me planting a new seed of sunflowers. But he was way out of my league. Henry Wilson is the eye candy of this flower shop. All of the florists here swoon whenever he wished them a good morning and walked away with that naughty smirk on his face. It should be a sin for anyone to be that good looking. 

I opened the glass door and let the cool morning air in. Henry walked in and made a bee line towards the corkboard I put up just yesterday afternoon. He looked for our schedule booklet on the shelves on top of the corkboard and turned to the "Order #21" tab on the book. While he was setting up the time and place we'll drop off the arrangements, I continue to pick out the flowers the Management wanted on the arrangement. I picked out some Middlemist Red and Hydrangeas. I must say, 5 Seconds of Summer has good taste in flowers. I smiled in familiarity. 

Flashback

We ran across our school's gym and to the emergency exit door. When I saw a sign that said "WARNING: NO TRESPASSERS" I stopped dead on my tracks.

"Robert, don't go over there! It's restricted! We can get in trouble and get suspended!!!" I warned Bad Boy Reynolds. He always scared me with his "I don't give a fuck if I get in trouble" attitude. But strangely, I love the way he made me feel whenever he smiled back at me, telling me it'll be fine.

"Don't be a chicken, Savvy. We won't get caught, I promise." I followed him to the first flight of stairs.

The chances of getting in trouble is inevitable whenever I'm with him. He makes me want to break the rules.

We went up the old stairwell and ran around 10 flights of stairs. The summer heat was not helping my stamina. I felt hot and tired, and Robert took pity on me and slowed down. Not long after we slowed down, we arrived to our destination. We both stared at the rusty metal door and I turned to Robert. 

"Seriously?! You made me run all the way up here for this old thing?!" I screamed in anger. I kicked the door and immediately regretted it. I took my injured foot and examined it. Great, it's bruised. 

Robert laughed at me and opened the door. "This way m'lady." Robert held the door open to me and I walked in. I gasped in amazement. There was infinite amounts  of beautiful, exotic flowers right in front of me. 

"Robert, where are we? Is this someone's garden? Are we trespassing? Oh no, what if someone comes up here and catches us? I can't go to jail this young!!!"

"Savannah, relax. This is my secret hiding spot. This place has been desserted for years so you won't have to worry about anyone coming up here," Luke said with confidence. "My weekly allowance of $2,000 got me thinking. What if I use my scary wealth and make something beautiful out of it? What's more beautiful than flowers? Oh that's right, you," he said with a smirk.