Nine - Airplane Shenanigans

Playlist for this chapter:

I Believe - Basic Vacation

Golden - Parade of Lights

Bright - Echosmith

Love Is Easy - The Mowgli's

Henry's POV

"Henry let's go! Grab your passport and suitcase," my mother yelled from downstairs. Our flight was at 9, but since we have to go through security and luggage check, we have to arrive there 2 or 3 hours before departure. I quickly grab my red suitcase and head downstairs to help my parents load their baggage inside our car. Taking out my phone, I searched for Savannah's name in my contacts list to send her a message.

Be there in 10. :)

The little grey bubble popped up on the left, signaling that she's typing something back.

Can't wait! ;)

I looked at my screen in confusion. Huh, what's with the winky face? As I'm typing something back to her, she texted back.

ISJIFSJDJGISDJF SORRY IGNOR THT WINKU FACR OGNFISNG THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SMILEY GACE

How adorable, I thought to myself.

"C'mon honey! Get in the car!" my dad called out.

"Coming!" I replied. Opening the passanger door, I plopped down on the heated seat and we took off. The radio station is playing Frank Sinatra. Greaaaaaaaat. My parents' jam. No more than 10 minutes later, we arrived at the bar next to Savannah's home and beeped. She immediately opened the door, waving goodbye to her sister, and then waved hi to us. I got out of the car to help her carry her small suitcase to the trunk of our car.

"Good morning," I beamed at her. She smiled back and said, "good morning to you too, Henry." Savannah emphasized the 'e' and elongated my name as if it was a tune of a song.

"Why did you say my name like that?" I chuckled. She shrugged and simply replied, "because I don't have to call you boss anymore. I kind of like the way your name sounds. Definitely better than saying boss." We got inside the car and head off to the airport.

"So Savannah! I heard you've found a new job! Where are you working now?" my mom asked her. Savannah explained to her that she was working with Hemmings Inc., but failed to mention that she was going to work for Luke Hemmings.

"Yeah, their company has their fingers in all sorts of pies. I believe they run almost every mall in Australia and they also manage the stock market. It's crazy," she sighed. I know that she's overwhelmed with everything and I know for a fact that Luke will really need help, especially because he's the newbie. Though, being the CEO of Hemmings Inc.'s son has its perks. "So my job is to accompany the new heir of Hemmings Inc. to every meeting he attends and do flight arrangements if we need go travel out of country..." Did I just hear her correctly? What the fuck?

"So you're leaving Australia?!" I asked her. No, she can't leave. This is her home.

"For the most part, I won't be living in Australia, yes. But I can come back during holidays and such," Savannah explained without any hint of sadness. Is she seriously going to spend every minute with him? No, fuck that.

"Can't you find a different job? Preferably a job that won't ship you 8,000 miles away from here?" I'm not letting her travel with that punk rock wanna be guy. He's probably going to play her then toss her like a piece of meat on the street.