Chapter 15

~<~This chapter contains rape. If it's to much or makes you uncomfortable skip it, I will put a warning at the beginning please be careful, take care of yourself if it gets to intense~>~

Emit~
I and my brothers eat and patiently wait for our mate Kitt, who has yet to return. I start to feel tingles on my arms than on my lower thighs. Keith stood up and we stood up and, started to head towards the bathroom where Kitts scent was strongest, well his scent mixed with the metallic scent of blood. I scrunch my face in disgust as I smell it rolling my eyes. Of course. When we got there the scent of blood was even stronger. I hold back a gag, sighing, he more than likely smelt us, was shaking in his little boots. I felt bad but honestly, but I wasn't the one who ran off to cut, was I? We play along, staying silent waiting him, but Keith and his temper leads him to getting pissed at how long it was taking and starts to kick open all the doors besides the one Kitt was in. He just stands in front of that one then Kitt opens it and, jumps on Keith hiding his face in his neck. "I'm sorry I cut again, don't hate me please.."

-TimeSkip-

We got out of the car me and the boys were texting each other thinking of Kitts punishment. We finally decide on whipping with a whip, paddle, our hands, and then maybe we will mate him. I pick up Kitt by his arm and then dragged him into a punishment room stripped him and then strapped him down onto the table.

"Kitt cutting is not right and you know it so stop it," grumbled Mac. I laughed and nodded. " Kitt if I ever and I mean ever see you cut again I will fuck you until you cannot move for a year," Keith said loudly while smirking. We all know that we would have included on that and it would happen. Kitt whimpers and tries to move.

"I-I swear if y-you all s-so mu-much as to-uch me I-I'll m-murder you a-ll." Kitt slowly says every word he stutters out. He knows what we are planning and is shaking so I and Ethan quickly hug him softly. " Hush quit being a baby we'll all be soft at the beginning so calm your nips," Ethan says. My brothers and I start to laugh " I-its t-to early f-for this you all." I shook my head no and Noah slammed his hand down onto Kitts ass. Kitt jumped slightly and whimpers "No it's not Kitty boy it was never too early." I roughly said in his ear causing him to shake more I stood up from the hug and trail my finger up and down his whole back. "S-stop it I-i won't cut j-just stop i-it n-no-ow." Kitt started to whimper at the end.

Kitt~

I quickly sat up untied my feet jumping down wincing and putting on my clothes. As soon as I was done I ran to my room and locked the door. Damned Emit and, his hand he had to put up my ass I'll go into heat soon because of it. The twins were trying to knock down my door and, my heat was coming so I sighed undressed unlocked it ran and jumped under my bed covers.

"I-I opened it y-you c-can come i-in," I spoke knowing they would be mad for lying and escaping whatever they were gonna do. I heard a growl and them storm in my room soon the others follow in looking pissed at me.

I did what I know will work I whimpered like a hurt animal and whined. "s-sorry I-I was scared, and n-now y-you all made m-me go into heat sooner y-you idiots especially you E-emit." I stuttered in anger and fear at some parts. " B-But we promised that when I-I go into m-my heat we will m-mate so." I sighed and slowly and shakily took off the covers but, covered my private's.

Keith grinned and, walked over to me. Getting on this bed crawling over to me, he grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. The twins crawled next to him lifted me up and laid me on the side of their chest. Keith kissed me as I felt something - no two things poking at my asshole. They both started to enter at the same time making me tear up and yelp (Now the author here. I know you all probs think I'm insane like how are they gonna fit all 6 dicks in his asshole. They are werewolf supernatural beings and I've seen boys - twinks in porn do it with a giant dildo worth about 7 dick's.) They both roughly pushed all the way inside me making me let out a shriek of pain.

I squeaked when I felt another starts to enter me I could feel some of my blood ooze onto their dicks. Reliey came over next as I felt with finally release my lips. I moaned in pain when I felt a fourth dick enter inside of me. It was Riley's. Next Noah, and, Mac enter me. I let out a blood-curdling scream as I felt them all inside me. Someone started to moving causing them to start to move.

"G-guys stop m-moving i-it hurts."I try to tell them, keyword; try. Reiley finally speaks after grunting. "No can do our l-little kitty boy," Riley spoke out slowly each word he would thrust in with the boys after each and every single word. They all kept on thrusting inside me and they hit and certain spot making me moan loudly and wither under them in pleasure. "More" I simply commanded them and they went faster I arched my back and came. "C-cum inside of m-me ngh," I spoke trying to not moan. I soon felt a weird but, nice liquid fill me up overflowing out of my ass. Once the guys pulled out I melwed in pain and felt some of the goo flow out. I saw Riley grab a butt plug and shove it inside of me to keep the goo inside I guess.

~<~I ended up deleting the sex scene, the rape scene I should say, I left the sex scene didn't edit it though