Chapter 16

Kitt's P.O.V.

I quickly fell asleep once I got used to the plug in my ass. I felt my bed dip on both side and someone- someone's cuddles me and throws a blanket over us. I snuggled into whoever it was and fell into deep darkness. What I guess was about 8 hours I woke up with weird feeling on my leg and I felt overheated like lava is being poured on me. I stretch and moan out in pleasure of relieving my muscles from being so stiff. I open my eyes and see Macs chest so I look up, managing to scout myself up, and lightly pecked his lips and start to grind on him. I roll over so I was on top of him and started to lightly bounce on him and kiss on his neck.

He slowly woke up I look up at him with innocent eyes and bit into where I would mark him and dip my hand into his pants feeling his hard-on and started to palm him and bit deeper into his neck. I start to feel his feelings, emotions, and I now most likely have a better mind link with him. He switches spots with me so fast that I don't even notice it at first. He bites down hard on my neck. I tear up, pushing myself up so that his teeth would sink deeper into me.

Once his retracted his canines back I go down to his erection and, pull it out slowly pumping it. I look up at him to see his face a light red. I start to slowly kitten lick the slit and ran my tongue around his tip until he roughly pushes my head all the way down making me gag slightly, I push through and I continue to suck him off. I lift my head up I start to play with his balls, purring softly. I hear him growl in approval and make my head go all the way down to his base. He grips my hair tightly and cums inside my throat making me swallow it. I feel some run down to my chin so I use my thumb wiped it, then lick it while looking at Mac.

I shiver as he growls, letting go of my hair and grabs both of my wrist's making me wince as he pins me down, starting to leave dark red and purple hickey trails along my neck and chest. I feel him start to suck on my nipples, I close my eyes and whine like a hungry pup wanting more of something. I feel my penis twitch slight and start to rise. I yelp when I felt him bite my nipple then he moves to the other one and rubbing the one he just sucked with his index finger and his thumb.

He takes out the butt plug but none of the guy's seed came out I feel inside of my ass and it seems like it all dried up or went and probably got me pregnant. I remove my finger right before Mac entered- slammed- his dick inside of me making me jolt up and moan in pleasure from the amount of pain I am receiving. Mac keeps on making rough and aimed thrust and eventually hits my prostate making me moan louder. I felt him remove his hands from my wrist and wrap his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face there. I felt his dick twitch inside of me before he pulled out and came all over my stomach, chest, a little on my face, and then he started to jack off and cum on my butthole. I felt a slap to my ass making me moan.

"M- D-daddy Mac wh-where ar-are th-e oth-other g-uy's." I asked softly out of breath and started to jack off and I came on my hand and stomach.

" They had a pack meeting but wanted me to stay behind and watch you." He replied and started to get dressed then threw me a pair of my legging one of Keith's shirt's and one of Riley's hats that said "Bad Bitch."