Chapter 5

Kitt~

~A week later~

While I sit in the tub the ice starts to melt I get up and go to my bed. I grab my piercing gun and pierce my cartilage.  I open a draw a get a out my piercing needle's yes I have a license for piercing. I get the supplies, cleaning the areas, doing snake eyes on my tongue , and I did a , belly button piercing next, and then snake bites, next I did my right eyebrow, and lastly my ear.

 My heat will be over in an hour so far now I have to stay here naked and in painful heat from not mating. I let out a shaky whimper, hearing the boys growl from the other side of the door their wolves obviously in control. I whimper again, I can't help it I'm a cat shifter and a submissive omega.  They keep whining and asking me to open the door I told them, 'hell no' or to 'fuck off' which they did do.....by jerking off making my heat worse those bastards. I continue to squirm on the bed, gasping for air trying to make it through the pain digging my nails into the bedding, but when I say these last 30 minutes are absolute hell, I mean it.  I refuse to...jerk...off..... but the boys are making it worse... I look down to see my 6' inch mini me as I call it leaking pre-cum I shudder and put underwear on.  I look in the mirror to see a white-haired boy with few cuts on his arms. Only one real scar noticeable, from when the boys beat me and caused a large gash in my stomach. I whimper at the thought. I quickly try to forget about it, not wanting to cry. I curl up in a ball on the bed falling asleep.