Chapter 14

~lee Kitts P.O.V.~

I walk outside, feeling anxious knowing the boys were watching me and Keith hops into my blue/dark blue Ferrari. I grumble random things to myself I didn't even understand. I get in and start our drive to school. At every stop sign tugging at my hoodie and at a point, I even put on gloves to cover all the white scars running over my body. I shiver as we pull up and we got out of our car the boys had a Ferrari each- well the twins shared one. I put my hood up and walk next to Mac him still being a giant to me. Even the shortest and youngest brother is. Bitch.

I sigh at the stares and looks they all gave me. I walk into the office trying to remember the way but I ran into someone. It was a girl named Emily I remember last I met her she was pretty normal but now she looks a little more like a nerd but from my point of view, she looks pretty hot still for my old friend. Wow. I was friends with someone hot. Pretty cool still for someone who goes to this stupid ass school. I quickly stand up and help her up next and smile at her. She quickly smiled back and quietly spoke

"Oh thank you! I'm sorry I didn't pay attention I'm sorry.. May I catch your name? You look slightly familiar.." I softly giggle and spoke a bit louder than she did, not much. "My names Kitt, I used to come here, I moved away though, I changed a bit, just a bit." I giggle a little as she looks at me confused then looked into my eyes the only things that didn't change they were a silver color with golden specks I blush as she seems surprised and looks away

"Well if you are Kitt, didn't you move away five years ago? A huge rumor went around that right after you moved you were found dead and committed suicide." I pull down my jacket sleeves and looked at her. "Yeah, after I moved I guess you could say I was depressed but I never tried to kill myself well under 3 times." She looks me over before grinning, letting out out a soft giggle like something was gonna happen to me. I slowly turn around and saw my old best friend- well best friend glaring at my small frame and she hugs me I start to squirm in her grip whining. "Kitt never try to do that again and that's Emily my gf. Right ems" Myranda spoke her voice was strong and powerful like a packs beta should be, not as strong as an alpha though. Emily lets out a soft squeak and nodding. I pull away from Myranda and smile. "I-I have to go to the office and then finds the boys."

I smile and walk away finding the office and got my class information and the boys. I walk around until I found them I ran to them and jumped on to Noah's back which was warm. I gave Noah them all even mine, I skipped a few grades so I'm in their grade Mac is actually a year older then me his birthday is in a week. Noah walks to class me on his back almost falling asleep from the warmth. Everyone who goes to this school is their- soon to be our pack and most of them were at least 6' inches shorter than them I'm shorter than everyone I'm more than a foot shorter than the boys.

~Lee TimeSkip~
~Warning self Harm ahead please be advised and ready if it's to much please skip if needed take a mental health break boo boo~

It is lunch and I told the boys I was going to the 'bathroom' well I am but for different reasons. I quickly walk inside and shut a stall door and pull out a razor from my pocket and start to slice up my wrist and lower thighs. I look at my wrist, five thin and long cut on each arm, on my thighs they were slightly deeper and six were in each. I wipe up the blood, walking out washing off my arms wetting a paper towel going back to the stall cleaning my thighs. After I finish my.. business. I walk out and rush back into the stall. The boys were in here and I had to wrap my thighs and arms.

I quickly get on the toilet and pull my legs to my chest. "Guys I smell kitt, but I don't see or hear him." Emit says, making Keith scoff. Keith sighs and starts to walk where the stalls start kicking open the doors one by one. Once he finally got to my stall I was shaking and tearing up in fear. I quickly open the stall door and fling myself onto Keith and started to cry. " I'm sorry I cut again don't hate me please I'm sorry guys." I hide my face in Keith's neck while they were all laughing at me. Cameron was the first to stop laughing " Kitt pull up your sleeves now." I slowly nod and take them into the biggest stall and took off my clothes besides my underwear. In our schools, they have showers in the big bathroom stalls, and they turned it on so it would heat up and then shove me into it. I hissed and covered my private parts. They started to wash off the blood once they were done they had re-dressed me. I wrap my arms around Keith's neck and he carry's me to our next class.