Chpater 13

~lee Kitts P.O.V.~

I watched as the boys sleep I woke up for no reason so I've been watching them sleep. I slowly sit up and walked up to my drawer and pull out a catnip cigarette I walked outside and lit it slowly inhaling it. After I smoke my catnip I was high, I could relax for a little atleast. I sighed. In a few hours the first day of school starts. All my mates will be there well the ones 16-19 so all of them and, because of that, I'm nervous I know some people there from middle school. They won't recognize me at least I hope not.

I walked over to my closet and put on a simple outfit that consisted of,

 One of the boy's hoodies a nightmare before Christmas one to be exact, a female shirt that was black and gold it had rips in the back showing my almost completely white skin, black ripped skinnies with gold chains and crosses, black female boots,...

One of the boy's hoodies a nightmare before Christmas one to be exact, a female shirt that was black and gold it had rips in the back showing my almost completely white skin, black ripped skinnies with gold chains and crosses, black female boots, some nice chockers and bracelets to hide my scars and one more earring in my left earlobe. (the gold chain is on the top of his ear.) I sigh and walk downstairs to make the boys and my breakfast and school lunches.

While doing so Keith had awoken to leave the boys to rest and came down hugging me, his arms wrapped loosely around my waist and watches what I was doing very carefully. He chuckles making me jump he nibbling on my earlobe making me let out a quiet moan, and giggle. He slowly went from nibbling my earlobe to my neck I was almost done the cooking when he got to one spot making my knees buckle. I mewl and use my hands to push- well try to push his head away. Once he finally let go I was gonna fall my knees have become weak- not just my knees my whole body.

Just cause I was a virgin and never kissed anybody doesn't mean I don't know the basics of sex, but I am trying to figure it out for males. I know his dick goes in my butt, and we breed, but why does that feel good, it's not sex or anything stimulating right? I wobble and set the food on the table then walk back out to make them all lunch boxes doing mine last and putting mangos inside it and blood oranges. I gave the boy theirs cause they are all down here now they all have meat and some fruits and vegetables I only have yummy fruits. yum. I slowly ate while the boys ate and discuss alpha matters. I slowly spoke up to tell them something important.

"Y-you guys are nicer s-so I was thinking... Wh-when I have my next heat mabey we can mate a-and have pups and a little neko with ears and a tail like me... but later not when we first mate.. w-when we are older.." I smile and poke at my ears and wriggle my tail around in my jeans.

They all nod and reply at the same time" we would love to and if you have our pups you'll be luna sooner."

I smile at that and nod looking at my watch I rushed the boys out.It was 7:35 and school start's at 8:00.